Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wednesday


Me and my little fella'










Well it is the middle of the week already, I had a good day, no uni and stayed home with Jacob, other kids were all at mates. I did cardio at home, getting better at motivating myself at home. Still find it much easier to work on the elliptical machine at the gym though. Did a little packing for going to PHAT camp today for leaving on Friday. Will arrive in Melbourne at 10.30am and then wait for Kimmy and Margie to arrive at 11.30am. :) Pretty excited! I am! I am just a tad anxious about leaving Jacob, well it will be good for all concerned. Both him, myself and his dad.

Have a great day tomorrow!!

9 comments:

RaeC said...

I have a list just like Kimmy!! Plus a few easter eggs on my dresser and a block of choccie in the fridge!!

Great to hear you are gaining strength!!

Of course Jacob will miss his Mummy, but it will be all the more sweeter when you get home... well until you bend down to try and pick him up if I remember how sore I was after all those 'pop squats' at PHAT Camp!!

You're going to have a ball!! xxx

Em said...

I think any mum that is leaving their young child feels the same:)
You should have seen me on my DD first day of daycare i was a mess i felt like i had forgotten something the whole day until i picked her up again LOL us mums are silly but we mean well hehe.
Have heaps of fun at phat camp (between bouts of pain LOL)
Em:)

Splice said...

That is a beautiful picture :-)
I hope you have a great time at Phat camp.
Will see you when you return, you may be sore lol.
*hugs*

Ali said...

Rae, I have a block of chocolate hidden in the fridge :) Might start a list too!!

Em, toatally know where you are coming from in regard to leaving kids, mums are specail and unique :)

Splice, thanks, he is cute and cuddly!!

Glad you girls all think it's funny I may not be able to walk or bend over after PHAT camp!!!! *LOL*


Hope you have a great weekend!!!

Ali xx

Miss Positive said...

Ali hope you enjoy Phat camp - sounds like it will be pretty hard core!! Kinda wish I was going now... think of all the pain I'm going to miss out on!

Chontelle said...

Can't wait to hear about PHAT camp! I would love to be going!

Kerry said...

Thanks for making Phat camp very enjoyable for me. It was lovely to stay with a great bunch of girls and really nice to meet you.
kerry

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»