Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A NEW DAY


gee when life gets to full on and your to tired and plain tuckered out....just have a sleep on the job!


QUOTE

Making life faster does not make it better. Enjoy the opportunity to savor each moment, each encounter, each experience.

Having too much of something does not add any real value to your life. Choose to enjoy freedom from the excesses that would weigh you down.

Pretending to be someone you're not will gain you nothing. Live authentically, and put the power of truth on your side.

Worrying, fretting, fighting and resenting will never help to move you forward. Keep peace in your heart, in your thoughts, in your actions, and you'll add real value to your world.

Your life is a unique and most precious thing. Choose to live it with quality in every moment.
This is your day to fill with richness and meaning. Do what is right, what is real, what is true and what is you.


Ralph Marston


That quote is great, I can so relate to it, especially the part about life, do you ever find yourself wishing your life away??... I know I sometimes do, like ow gee ‘I can’t wait until the weekend for such and such’,.. or what I have been known to do in the past was to say quite often, ‘I can’t wait till this semester is over’. Something to think about.

Well Jacob is still unwell, however a little better, I had a great workout at the gym yesterday, I’m starting to see some positive changes happening, especially in my upper body. It will be a while before they are ‘really’ noticeable in my lower body as I carry a fat there.

Last night I made the chicken/turkey meatloaf Rae posted on fit for consumption, gee it's yummy, however you wouldn't believe it, I dropped a knife, accidentally into the food processor, ( how dumb is that *LOL*) so it wasn’t great, still works but a bit broke of the shoot.

I took advantage of not going to uni yesterday and as it was a lovely day did a bit of work outside, think I will do a bit more today. I’ve got some veggie seedlings to plant. It is my daughter’s birthday today, gee she is 14!! I will probably buy her a cake instead of making her one, for some reason I find it easier to not have any if I do that. Well onward and upward, it is going to be another glorious day here today as well. Hope you all have a good one. ;)

5 comments:

Ali said...

thanx Lia :) I think so, but then again I am bias!

Ali x

Splice said...

What a little angel!
Glad he is feeling a little better.
Sounds like you are moving into your new way of eating and exercising perfectly. Stick with it and you will see more changes.
Take care.

RaeC said...

Oh he is just too cute!! I'm glad to hear he is better... nothing like feeling helpless not being able to do too much when the poor little things are sick with a cold.

Glad you liked the recipe!! xxx

Ali said...

It's a great recipe, he is cute, but I am biased :)

thanx girls for your encouragement and taking the time to drop by, most appreciated :)

Ali xxx

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »