Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sunday


Well it is getting cold here in the mornings, There is a frost outside and I am putting of going to the markets and on to the gym just a little until it warms up just a little, gym's not open yet though will be soon.


Funny thing I did yesterday, none of my kids were with me so I think um might go do a cardio session before heading out to dinner, well get to the gym all revved up and it’s closing!! *lol* sometimes I think I should be blonde, no offence to blondes, I used to be one, when I was a kid. Talking about hair colour I think I might lighten my hair as a reward after this program finishes.

So I just realised that the gym will be closed this Tuesday, as it is a public holiday which means I will have to adjust my gym program accordingly, either go today and do weights and cardio, or go on Friday to make up a weights session. Either way will work.


I have been putting of an assignment, must get stuck into it. I will take the opportunity later on today as none of my beloved children are home at present.

Well no more procrastinating, I’m off to the markets and then on to the gym!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

5 comments:

Em said...

I am lucky as my program for tuesday is cardio that i do at home :) Then its me time as hubby is at SES from 7pm till 10pm bliss!!!
Have a great workout!!
Em:)

Miss Positive said...

Its lovely having all these public holidays, but it just messes up our training routines doesnt it?!! Hope you enjoyed your workout!

Kimmy said...

Ali - will catch up soon - lots happening around here as per my email. Thanks for being there for me - Kimmy

Splice said...

I hate the fact the the gym closes on public holiday's. It messes up my week. I think more poeple would have time to go in on a public holiday too.
I think you would look great with you hair lightened, I would do it for sure :-)
Take care.

Ali said...

Lia, how true, I am such a creature of habbit, I have a spinning bike at home and even find that a challenge, rather than the eliptical at the gym, I LOVE IT!

Em, me thime is great isn't it!!

Hilary, how true, but the gym should still open :)

Kimmy, hi!! only 4 more sleeps till PHAT camp!!!can't wait to catch up with you again. Keep it green!!

Splice, I agree! heaps of people would want to go to the gym on a public holiday, I'm going to get my hair donme as a reward after this program :)