Thursday, April 13, 2006

Nearly time for the Easter Bunny


Take a look at this eggplant, LOL I just had to buy it and I am about to have some of it in my lunch!!

Well he won’t be coming to me this year unless of course he has something other than chocolates *LOL*

After reading Em’s blog I have decided that this Easter my children and I will be doing a little spring cleaning of our own. That girl is just inspirational her house must sparkle!

List

Clean out garage and finish putting insulation on back wall for Dylan. Clean out caravan and take contents to charity shop.

Clean out kitchen plastics cupboard, it’s a shocker at the moment.

Clean out TV unit and dresser in lounge room.

Not huge but doable amongst everything else we hacve to do :)

Well I had a great weights session and cardio session this morning!! it was the last weight training session before I start a new one next week.

Have an appointment booked for my form to be looked at on Saturday, looking forward to that.

Food is spot on. I am feeling quite inspired again thank goodness. Had a day or two where I was a bit off and down, GREAT to be back to myself!!

Everyone have a great EASTER!!!

7 comments:

Splice said...

That eggplant is the funniest thing I have seen lol.
Enjoy your spring clean because you will feel great once it's all done.
I hope you have a wonderful Easter.
*hugs*
Deb

RaeC said...

LMAO!! What a great egglant!! Someone said to me the other day "What will you do when the Easter Bunny visits" and I said "Eat the Easter bunny grilled with some nice salad"... you should have seen the look on their face... LOL!! Well rabbit is a fairly lean source of protein... LOL!! Have a great Easter Ali xxx

Bella said...

That is the funniest pic! It looks like it has an eye...cyclops!!!? LOL

Bella said...

oh yep - i can see better now (its 4:30am here at the moment...cant sleep) - love your creativity! x

Sekhmet said...

We had a massive zucchini that my brother-in-law carved an evil face into. We called it the "Connex Demon" and stuck it up on a spike at the local train station - roflmao! It was only there half a day before it got stolen :(

Kimmy said...

Ali

Thank you for updating this for me - will make an effort to log on now. Thank you

SeLiNa said...

Hi Ali!!
U may not remember me, but i was re-reading some of my old posts and found a comment left by you. Thanks for stopping by, and I appreciate your help with getting my pics to sit upright!! lol
Have a great easter!!
Selina xoxo