Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tuesday

Well due to the public holiday happening today I went to the gym on the weekend to do one of my weight sessions. I actually really enjoyed going to the gym on Sunday, and did a cardio while I was there as well.

I really seem to be getting into the swing of this program and this new way for me of training. Don’t want to jinx myself, but just lately I have made quite a few strength gains, or maybe I am getting used to pushing myself much more with heavier weights.

At one time when I was much younger I had a cardio/exercise addiction, so I have tended since then to focus on low intensity cardio, plus I have been lead to believe it was better for fat burning. Well time will tell, however I think I am starting to really feel a bit of fat coming off. YIPPEE!! Time will tell as I said.

Anyway I am beginning to really enjoy all aspects of my training at the present time. So that is good good good!!

Nutrition has been great the last 2-2 ½ weeks, haven’t had the need for a free meal, however if the need arises I will have one. I find that approach suits me AT THE MOMENT. This way I always have something to look forward to, even if I postpone the off plan meal, I know I can have it when I really feel like it and just as importantly know what it is I would like. My friend Kimmy has a log book/journal and in the back of it she lists all the foods she is looking forward to after her comp in July, what a good idea I thought!!

I am of to PHAT camp this Friday and will be in Melbourne until Monday, I am so looking forward to that, I will catch up with some great people, and meet some more great people. Probably come home quite sore from the sounds of it.

Well once again I have assignments to get on with, so I had better go and do a bit of research.

Have a great day!!

6 comments:

Splice said...

wow....it is great to hear that your training is coming together and you are starting to see and feel the new changes.
It will only get better from here.
Also with your cheat meals, you are right on track there. I never had them, so it made it so much easier for me. I also had it in the back of my mind that I would have it if required, and that makes the difference.
Keep up the great work.

MeEgZZZ said...

good on ya girl!!! your doing really great!!!! the journal of your friend sounds like a really great idea!!!
:O 2 and a half weeks and no cheat meal!! good job!!! hehe i feel like one now and its just my second day :P!!!
keep up the good work, ill be watching :)

Em said...

your sizzling now darl:)
hopw phat camp is good:)
I'd love to try it but have been alittle bit of a choock hehe
have a great day darl!!
Em:)

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »