Monday, April 17, 2006

EASTER MONDAY

Well I have been managing to keep this cold at bay, however it is lingering. I have been taking my Echinacea and garlic and also tried Lia’s remedy as well.

Have done a few jobs of my list, just haven’t lined the wall. I need to buy more nails for that one.

Had a great training at the gym today, although with my cardio I felt quite nauseas, would like to think it was because I was pushing so hard, umm well I was but I think the nauseas feeling was due to not feeling 100% and it passed really quickly once I finished. Just this blasted cold/flu, as long as it doesn’t get any worse I will be fine.

I am looking forward to tomorrow, it is leg day and I get to implement a lot of what I was shown on the weekend!! Will be interesting how it affects my overall training, how I feel while doing it, straight after and the following couple of days.

Well I am off to drop my daughter at the movies and do a little more outside, gee Easter is almost over for another year, onward and upward!!

5 comments:

Miss Positive said...

I hope you feel better soon - we've been dosing ourselves up on Echinacea too this weekend, there's lots of bugs about this Easter.

Enjoy leg day - aim for jelly legs when you leave!

Em said...

I hope your cold doesn't take hold!!!
I must say i am not a leg day fan
:( but i power through because i love the changes i see;)
Have a great day hun!
Em:)

MeEgZZZ said...

rest up and take care of yourself!!! hope your feeling better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »