Sunday, April 16, 2006













Well I hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter.:)

I am enjoying it and having a good time catching up with a few things, and a few outings with family and friends.

Today we took the kids to Corin Forest, where they have a bobsled, so the kids had a fun time going on that, I had one go, was fun, but one go was enough.

Yesterday I had an appointment with a gym supervisor to go over my form on quite a few exercises. It was GREAT! I got heaps out of it and implementing the improvements he showed me will make a big difference to my training I believe. For example I have always had a problem with straight leg dead lifts, where I feel it in my upper body before I feel it in my hamstrings, gluts, well he corrected that, then showed me a new way of doing them with just a little change here and there, and WOW what a difference, so I am a happy chappie !

Tonight I am going to take it easy and might even watch a movie, tomorrow back at the gym, and more Spring cleaning, day after start on more uni assignments and back to the day to day stuff, kids are on holidays and so is uni, I have a huge assignment though and have to start it now so It doesn’t become stressful or overwhelming to do later on.

I am looking forward to going to Melbourne for PHATT camp in 2 weeks, should be an experience!

Anyway better go get dinner organised, Everyone enjoy the rest of your EASTER!!!


3 comments:

RaeC said...

You are just going to LOVE Phat camp... I had the best time there!! Jen Hendershott is a real little pocket rocket!! xxx

RaeC said...

PS. I hope you are having a great Easter... LOL!! xxx

Ali said...

thanks Rae and Lia, I've heard Jenny is full on :) and yes it's great to your training tweaked :)

ali xxx