Sunday, April 02, 2006

Well the weekend is over I totally forgot about day-light savings ending today LOL. I was waiting for a mate to arrive and was thinking gee they are running late, ….der… my son informed me that it ended last night.

I didn’t get any cardio done this weekend, (or any uni work) bit of a bummer, however my toddler is quite ill with a virus/flu like symptoms and just wouldn’t let me out of his site, he’s not even sleeping properly unless I am there with him. Actually he went to bed a while ago and now he’s got up and is on my knee as I type. So under these circumstances I just have to go with it, because as much as my fitness is important to me, his wellbeing is of course just as important. I’ll just have to push it this week. I did three cardio sessions so that’s better than none at all.

There was a chill in the air this morning; I love this time of year, autumn is here, soon we will have beautiful coloured leaves everywhere and the promise of colder weather, which I’m not to fond of, depends what mood I’m in actually.

Well heres to hoping my son is fine tomorrow, if not so be it, I have uni all day, however I doubt that Jacob will be well enough for child care, time will tell and I’ll work something out.

2 comments:

Splice said...

I hope the little feller gets better soon.
They just need plenty of attention when they are sick, poor little angel.
Hang in there Ali.

Ali said...

thanks splice, I got to go to the gym, and he was a little better tonight which is great, and I'll sleep in with him :) for a treat tomorrow morning.