Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Update

Here is a pic from My weeekend at Wagga.

Kimmy, Marg, Robyn and myself walked down to meet up with the others where they were celebrating and having dinner.

I had a great weekend at Wagga, meeting Kimmy, Margie and Robyn was just great!

We did a bit of shopping, had lunch then went to the city verses country body building show. What a blast!! It was my first ever bodybuilding show, I was really impressed. Another on line friend of ours was competing and was helped back stage by another on line friend, so it was great to meet them all.

I look forward to catching up with them again at Phatt camp and then again at the all Female Classic, might meet some of you girls there as well.

Well I have decided to get very strict with my nutrition, I have been on track, but occasionally I might have a meal late, or I have had a couple of bad choice meals, if you know what I mean. Anyway my progress seems to have slowed slightly. I feel a lot firmer, but pics and weight/body fat have been staying the same for a couple of weeks. So time to nip that in the bud.

I will go back to keeping an accurate record of all meals consumed. I want to loose as much body fat as I can over the next 12-14 weeks, while maintaining my muscle mass.

I have made an appointment with someone at my gym, to go over my form. I know I have good form (from years of working in the fitness industry) however we all pick up bad habits from time to time and I tend to train alone, so they can go unnoticed.

10 comments:

Splice said...

Great picture :-)
Sounds like you guys had a ball. And it also looks to have inspired you even more.
Good luck with the weight loss, Im sure you will start to see a difference in a few weeks, sometimes it takes a little longer to notice its happening, which Im sure it is.

Ali said...

thankyou splice:) you always have something nice and positive to say, I apprecaite it.

And yes we did have a ball,
ali :)

Miss Positive said...

Ali it sounds like you had a fabulous weekend - I'm jealous!! Seriously, it must be really motivating and inspiring to go watch a show and meet other like minded people.

Ali said...

Hilary you will have to go to a comp up there in QLD. You will love it!
It was great, I find you inspiring, you have come so very far, it's just great.
Ali :)

Ali said...

Ow that will be great! I'm lookining forward to that even more now, motivation for me to stay on track to, "being around all these buff girls"

Thanks for the advice Lia, and what a good idea, I will remember that and put that tip bit into practice, have a great day!!
Ali xxx

Em said...

WOW you have been a busy girl:)
I would love to go to a comp!!!
I bet the atmosphere was buzzing:)
And i so know what you mean about eating i am a bit lazy with timing and i too have had a few off plan meals, But i am back on track and am planning my next four week program and hope to also in that four weeks tame my eating habits:)
Good luck hun!!
Em:)

Ali said...

Yes no excuse for me now! I am tracking the lot! good on you em, you are just doing great!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!
ali:)

RaeC said...

Would love to meet up at the All Female Classic... I can't wait for it!! EEEEEEK!! *bounce, bounce*... very excited about it if you can't tell... LOL!! xxx

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Marketing segmentation for pdas recall on teentech portable dvd player babies area rugs Cisco 871 int vlan Adipex p weight loss pill cisco router cisco pix firewall and vpn configuration guide cisco steel Jeanette mature drug information acyclovir zovirax

Anonymous said...

What a great site data recovery guide loss product weight Data recovery tacoma wa vw