Wednesday, April 19, 2006

MID WEEK



















Had a great leg workout!! At last I think I’m slowly learning to squat to fatigue, don’t get me wrong I work my legs hard, just find it very challenging, with my new program, heavy weight low reps to reach fatigue/overload within required number of reps, anyway yesterday I did WELL! And incorporating what I was shown made a huge difference to my deadlifts as well. Looking forward to tomorrow, back and shoulders.

We went out and visited a friend today, they live out of town, was a great day and good to catch up. I haven’t been getting up as early as I usually do lately, so I think it is time I got back into my early morning routine, so will start that by the end of this week. Makes a difference it seems in how much I get done during the day. I also tend to stay up way ton late, where as when I know I’m getting up early I go to bed earlier generally, mind you early for me is 5.30-6 am, not early like some (4-4.30 am).

Well talking about bed that is where I am off to know, have a great day tomorrow anyone reading

6 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Hey Ali - dont you just love it when you have a great workout? Are you hobbling today? heeheeh

Early mornings are getting harder now that the weather is turning a bit cooler - I'm afraid that if I stop getting up early then I'll lose the habit!! But you're right, you do seeem to get much more done.

Em said...

WOW talk about great minds hehe:)
I had leg day yesterday evening too (wednesday) and i am finding sitting rather difficult hehe :)

Hey hows your cold going?

I love heavy weights :) mine have gone down slightly now that i am aiming for higher rep's but only slightly and i must say extra reps do make a difference!!!

Sounds like your doing a great job!!How are you going diet wise???

I think i am organised LOL for atleast the next month after yesterdays cookup LOL.

have a great day!

Em:)

RaeC said...

What a cute pic!! And I agree with Lia... what kind of weirdos get up at that time of the morning... LMAO!!

Sounds like you trashed legs... well done!! xxx

Ali said...

Yes Hilary, my bum in particular is *OUCH* and yes the colder mornings make a difference in discouraging one to get out of bed :)

Em my cold is getting a lot better, thanx for asking, I am being strict with my nutrition at the moment, you are on fire!!

Yes Lia and Rae, who would get up at the ungodly hour of the morning!!! *lol* and yes it is getting easier for me to work them a lot harder


Ali xxx

Ali said...

my legs that is ;)

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» »