Wednesday, April 05, 2006

middle of the week already

Jacob is still a little unwell, but on the mend, I didn't have weight training today, and will do cardio later.

I had a friend come up from the coast today, so it was great to catch up with them. Isn’t it wonderful with good friends that it doesn’t matter how long you may have not seen them for it’s just like you saw them yesterday.

I'm thinking I will increase the number of cardio sessions I do each week, I have been doing 4 HITT like sessions, Keeping my heart rate at around 155-160 beats, and now that my body is adjusting to the higher levels of intensity, I will up the frequency slowly, As I am now eating before cardio I have been a bit slack with getting up at 6 am, I have been doing it, but later in the day. Initially this was good, however I do enjoy getting up early and getting it done.

Circumstances have changes in my life these past few weeks and I may not be able to get to the gym early every week, we will see. Life is always interesting, maybe a little challenging at times but interesting, and when there’s a will there is a way.

Have a great day all,

Ali xx

2 comments:

RaeC said...

Just roll with the punches Ali!! xxx

Ali said...

thanx for that Rae :)