Tuesday, May 02, 2006

PHAT CAMP

Well all I can see is Phat camp was awesome!!!! If any of you are thinking of going next year, I would make it a priority.

Not only are Jen and heather great girls, they are also a great inspiration. I got to meet so many wonderful inspiring people who also attended. It was just awesome, and yes I am bloody sore and think I might be coming down with a flu/cold, bother!!!

I stayed with Kimmy, Margie, Sue and Kerry and we had a ball. All of them are just lovely great people. I can’t wait till next year.

I’ve got to go get some of my kids from school so will catch up again real soon

7 comments:

MeEgZZZ said...

glad you had a good time :)
good on ya for getting out there :)

Splice said...

I had a feeling you would have a ball, that's great news. i only hope your flu/cold doesn't kick in. Have you got any vitamin C in the house?
Perhaps some rest is needed.
Take care.
Luv
Deb

Em said...

I am so happy for you!
You are braver than me LOL
I think i will plan to go next year?
Hey hope your flu doesn't bring you down!
Rest up i dare say you have just over worked your poor little body LOL
Em:)

Chontelle said...

Oooh it sounds great! I'd definitely love to go next year!

Miss Positive said...

Ali sounds like you guys had the best time, and I'm definetely considering going next year!

Cant wait to meet you on the weekend - perhaps you'll still be hobbling around by then?!!

Splice said...

Hey Ali!
Just popped in to see if you are any better.
Take care.

Sekhmet said...

Hey Ali, glad to hear you had such a fantastic time!

A more detailed report next time please! Lmao ;)

Beki x