Tuesday, May 16, 2006

UPDATE

Well I started one of my pracs yesterday. Prac always restores my belief I want to be a teacher, as sometimes when your tied up with all the academic @#$% at uni I sometimes wonder if this degree is for me!! But once you’re in a classroom with kids I love it! So I have to be extra organised over my prac time, as I have to fit my training in around it.

Over the weekend I did a couple of cardio sessions and a weights session so I would have them up my sleeve so to speak, for any time I may not be able to get to the gym, just to take some pressure off. Tonight I will go do legs and cardio and I am just about to do a cardio before organising Jacob for childcare. I would have rather done legs this morning, as the gym is always packed at night, will see what I can organise.

When I get time I will post a pic of our new addition, a little staffy puppie, TO CUTE!!!

Everyone have a fantastic day, it is a beautiful day here

11 comments:

Splice said...

I didn't realize that you were going to be a teacher. That's fantastic!
It is always a good thing to have a job in which you love what you do.
I can't understand where you find time between studies, the little guy the gym and now the puppy lol.
Can't wait to see the pic. I love dogs!!!

Miss Positive said...

Great news that you are enjoying your prac... makes it all worthwhile!

I'm totally with you in terms of doing your training in the morning... gyms at night are always so busy, you can never get on the equipment you need.

Cant wait to see some pics of your new puppy! I have had a couple of staffys in the past, and they are so loyal! I love dogs too!

Raw Food Girl said...

Hey Ali,
Im in my last year at uni doing teaching and am about to go on my last prac in a couple of weeks. I have Receptions! All the best for your studies and prac. What year do you have??? I know its so hard when you are on prac. Its like your whole life stops!
Sandra x

MeEgZZZ said...

Hey Ali, stick with it sounds like your doing great!!!
love reading your posts!!! :)
have a great day !!!

Kimmy said...

Hi Ali
Feels like forever since we have had a good chat - my home computer is down again aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

I know you will be an awesome teacher - so glad you are enjoying your prac.

Kimmy

RaeC said...

Teachers are just the best!! My Dad gave up a promising football career to become a teacher and then a Principal. I have a very soft spot for teachers... I used to want to be one!! My flatmate Cheree gets stressed too when study time cuts into gym time. But I just tell her to do the best she can do to fit her workouts in and there will be more time for fitness once she has a career.

Can't wait to see the pic of the staffy... Cheree's got one and she's about 7 now... they are just little bundles of muscle... LOL!! xxx

Em said...

Sounds like you are on the ball hun, And very well organised:)
Hope the rest of your week goes smoomthly and that your weekend is relaxing!!
Can't wait to see the pics of your new family member:)
Em:)

Ali said...

thanks guys for all your wonderful supportive and motivational comments, helps to keep me focussed!

have a wonderful evening all, I am going to crash early I imagine at this stage, just got home from a big day at prac

Kimmy said...

Thank Ali - all working
Kimmy

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! isuzu cellulite and subcutaneous injection and fat lipolysis and Arizona amado ash bookcase stop working

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »