Wednesday, May 10, 2006

mid week








this is my lovely daughter









How quick time goes by!! Wednesday already!

Well I had a day at home today, making the most of it as I go on prac as of Monday. Jacob (my two year old) is in for the shock of his life!!! He sleeps in and often goes to bed late. He will have to be at childcare by 8 am!! Well it might get him in a better routine, having 3 teenagers who go to bed late make’s him think he can stay up late as well. And I am a softie when it comes to bed time, let’s just not go there.

Well I had no training today, except 20 minutes on the bike at home, god it hurts my quads!! I HATE it!! (I have to have it at a certain resistance to get my heart rate up, or I can’t pedal fast enough *lol*) I much prefer using the elliptical machine at the gym, challenges are good for you though, or so I’m told.

Well tomorrow is the last day of my current program, then onto a new one!
Food was spot on today, will be for the rest of the week.

Well this little black duck had better get to bed and do some reading for this blasted assignment!! Actually I think I will sit up and read or I will nod off.


Everyone have a great day tomorrow, train hard eat nutritionally and enjoy!!

8 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Ah how exciting - time for prac!Good luck getting Jacob into a new routine - I'm sure it wont take long! He seems like such a good, well behaved boy, the way he just sat quietly when we had coffee - I was amazed!

Splice said...

Hope the new program goes well. It's always nice to have something new to get into.
Take care.
Splice.

p.s. your daughter is gorgeous!!

Ali said...

yes Hilary, prac is the best part of my degree:)

Splice, thanks. my daughter really appreciated your compliment ?)

Kimmy said...

Ali - she is beautiful - did she get her looks from her dad???

No just joshing LOL

Be good - talk soon Kimmy

Em said...

Good luck withthe new program hun :)
Em:)

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Wholesale price sex toy Dvr surveillance Zocor+80mg internet software Ratings digital cameras .i merchant account Service dog for wheelchair bound patient portable projector screen