Sunday, May 21, 2006


Fantastic news about Rae, well done!! It is just inspirational what she has achieved, CONGRADULATIONS!!!

Well what a week I have had. I have been enjoying my prac heaps. As I think I said it restores the faith in me that I want to teach children. Although like every thing these days there does seem to be a lot of red tape, and administration work involved.

Training wise I have done all my weight sessions and did cardio as well. So was happy with that, however I would have liked to have got a few more cardio sessions in. It’s all a learning curve and I am pleased to have done my prac trained and tended to my kids all week. So I have this week to do it all again and try to fit in a couple more cardio sessions as well.

My camera is playing up, so I only have two photos of the puppy, so the one above is the puppy and my 15 year old.

9 comments:

MeEgZZZ said...

lovely photo ali!!! :)
good to hear your enjoying your pracs, and training sounds awsome too :)
well done !!!

Em said...

Good to see your keeping up LOL talk about hard work hehe
So whats you pups name???
Cute pic:)
Have a great week of prac darl :)
Em:)

Kimmy said...

Love your pup but your son is very good looking.

Sorry I missed your call - I was at the office.

Getting organised for Sydney tomorrow.

Talk soon
Kimmy

Miss Positive said...

What a gorgeous pic of your son and your new puppy! Hope the pup is fitting in ok - how much fun is it to have a new dog?!

Sounds like you have done a good job of balancing everything this week - you must be very organised!

Splice said...

So very cute, both of them lol.
You sound very positive which is always great to hear.
Dont worry to much about the cardio catch up as you will get there and feel better for it.
You weight training is on target and that's awesome.
Keep us posted.
Deb

Ali said...

Meggie- thanks Megie and prac is great

Em- pup is called Nickita, not sure if that is how we will spell it though. You have a great week as well.

Kimmy-Will catch up when you are back from Sydney, he is good looking isn’t he, just doesn’t know it yet

Hilary- yes it is a balancing act, that still needs perfecting

Deb- thanks for your positive encouragement as usual, much appreciated

luv to all,

Ali xxx

RaeC said...

Thanks so much Ali!! I've said it before and I'll say it again... we need more teachers!!

That is a darn cute puppy... and a cute son of course!! xxx

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »