Monday, May 08, 2006

update

Well it is bloody cold today in ACT! every year I wonder why I live here around this time :)

My cold is lingering but heaps better, so that’s good, had a great workout today at the gym and did 2 20 minute cardio sessions, one am and one pm, so I am pleased with that, especially as I missed a few with the cold, and my diet has been spot on today, was bit off over the time I had my cold, had a few things I could have done without J and missed a couple of meals, due to not having an appetite at times with all the congestion ect. (Sorry for details *lol*) So good to feel a lot better and be right back on track, that is one good thing I notice about myself since doing a program with Sue Heintze, if I fall of the wagon I get back on a hell of a lot quicker, than I used too!!

So I still have this bloody assignment lingering, actually I have to complete it while on prac as I need to implement some of it in the classroom. I am going to have to be very vigilant with my nutrition and training while on prac I will report how I go, I am determined not to miss any training sessions, and eat to plan over my two week prac, then I have a break and do another two weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »