Monday, January 29, 2007

UPDATE

I am pretty happy at present. The first comp I was contemplating doing was INBA in Wagga Wagga, well it is now being run by …ow dear…. I’ve forgotten the Federation and I am at uni and can’t look it up at present…..so the one that Danny Chau is involved with anyway. So instead of being on in 9 weeks it is on in 13 meaning an extra 4 weeks. GREAT!!! And I can compete across divisions!! The guy who organises the Wagga one rang me this morning. This really pleases me because I will be able to compete in novice and my age group over 40’s, god that makes me feel old!!! ONLY JOKING!! I really do not act my age, maybe I should. :)

So I was a little concerned that my dear friend Kimmy Hamilton and Margie were not going to be able to come along with the new dates, you see a big part of why I am competing has to do with my wonderful friend KIMMY. She is to busy these days to keep her blog for those who have the plesure of knowing her. Anyway she emailed me this morning and they are still coming. Thank god!!! Margie and her have to prepare me for stage, because I have no idea. Well after Jo’s seminar I’m sure to have much more of an idea.

So I still have a hell off a lot of work up till then, so I had better get off this computer and go train HARD!!!

7 comments:

jodie said...

Wow, Ali your comp is coming around quick, that is so exciting!!

And wonderful Kimmy & Margie can make it. :)

LizN said...

Ali I am so excited for you and wouldn't have picked you as over 40. I'll be cheering you on all the way.

HUgs
Liz :)

Miss Positive said...

You are NOT old Ali!!! I didnt think you were over 40!

Its all so exciting, I wish I was coming to cheer you on in your first comp!

13 weeks - eeeek!

Hilary xx

Tracey said...

I am in the same vote as you Ali, very exciting for the first comp & so many things to not be 100% sure off at this stage. Jo's seminar should be a wealth of information, that is for sure.

Splice said...

Ali the federation is the WMBF, thats great news.
It looks like its going to be a great federation, I have had nothing but great help from them so far especially from Danny.
Deb

Kimmy said...

HEY ALI -
Just quickly popped in - I do so miss everyone on blog - I will have to allocate some time to get back in this neighbourhood :)
Hi to everyone, Jodie, Hilary, Suzie, Liz - i miss everyone. Live with Passion
Kimmy

Ali said...

thanks girls for all your positve comments

Can't wait till you blog again Kimmy ;)

Alixxx