Friday, January 12, 2007

BACK INTO IT




Well I am right back into my training full on, I am so enjoying the break from uni, just in case you didn't already know that ;)

It has been awfully hot here, especially yesterday. I would have preferred to do some cardio at 6.30 am. However will have to do it a bit later on today as I slept because no one was here who could look after Jacob. I needed the sleep anyway, have been having a bit of trouble going to bed at a reasonable time.

Well will keep this short, have to get Jacob organized for the day and get to the gym, late start, but hey at least it still gets done!!

Have a wonderful day all






2 comments:

RaeC said...

Fri... freeeel!! (That's a wolf whistle written down... LOL!!) Love the new profile pic you little hottie!!

I hear you on the heat for training, although look on the bright side of training in the heat... it takes less effort to get your heart rate up!!

The pics of you and Jacob are gorgeous... have fun training xxx

Ali said...

LOL thankyou so much Rae!! Well that is one way to think while exercising in the heat, and how TRUE!!

great to hear from you,

Ali xx