Saturday, January 27, 2007

HAPPY AUSSIE DAY WEEKEND!

Well another week down. I have had a pretty good week. Cardio has been a not quite as good as usual. Did some extra yesterday due to missing a spin class and today’s is not due to the long weekend, ummmm … don’t ask. I will have to motivate myself, which I do 5 mornings a week, so I look forward to doing spin and having someone else kick me up the bum instead.

The other day while training chest I had to do my exercises out off order or I would have been waiting for ever for the weights I use. I have built up to be able to do around 12-14 maybe 16 full push ups. WELL because I did them (superset with another chest exercise) first I managed to do 24 full push ups!!! I was not only surprised but very pleased with myself LOL. I didn’t realise I could do that many caus if I do my chest exercises in order there would be no way I could pump out that many at the end. Something to strife for anyway 20 full push ups at end of training chest, when I get there I will let you know. ;)

Well I just wanted to brag about my push ups so I am off to do some cardio before it is too hot for me hehe

Have an awesome day everyone. HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY WEEKEND!!

6 comments:

RaeC said...

Ooooooh... how impressive!! Your chest must be getting so strong... I'm impressed that you did 24 pushups, especially since you were also supersetting them!! Awesome work Ali xxx

jodie said...

you certainly have earned the right to brag... 24 full pushups is awesome! See you at Phat Camp!!!

Miss Positive said...

Way to go Ali on those pushups!! Its such a good feeling isn't it when you surprise yourself with your own strength!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Hilary xx

LizN said...

Way to go Ali!

Splice said...

Well Ali......woohoo, you go girl :-)
You are getting stronger and that gives you more drive to push out even more.
Enjoy your week.
Deb

Sam D-M said...

You know I am very impressed Ali :-)

Nice to talk today!

Sam