Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A-Z Of Alison

Thank you Kerry.


A- Available or single? Single
B-
Best Friend? I’ve got three Karen, Simone, and Dianne
C-
Cake or Pie? Both!!
D-
Drink of Choice? Coffee and water
E-
Essential Item?
F-
Favorite Color? Purple
G-
Gummi Bears or Worms? Worms as long as they are sour, or I wouldn’t bother.
H-
Hometown? A.C.T.
I-
Indulgence? Cheese cake
J -
January or February? January, sick and tired you been hanging on me. Anyone remember this LOL
K-
Kids and names? Joshua Owen (17) Dylan James (16) Kyah Aleah (14) Jacob Ashton (3)
L-
Life is incomplete without? My kids and family
M-
Marriage Date? Don’t have one
N-
Number of Siblings? 4 half siblings two on each side.
O-
Oranges or apples? Apples – Pink Ladies
P-
Phobias/Fears? Mice!!
Q-
Favorite Quote? 'If at first you don't succeed, try try again'. Robert Bruce
R-
Reason to Smile? The sun comes out each day and the birds sing!!! Also babies of any description.
T -
Tag three people! Sam, Sue, and Deb
U-
Unknown fact about Me? I used to be addicted to marijuana.
V-
Vegetable you hate? I think I love them all.
W-
Worst habit? Procrastination over study, not training ;)
X-
X-rays you've had? Wrist, ankle, spine, hips, teeth.
Y-
Your favorite food? Gotta love Thai!!
Z-
Zodiac? On the cusp of Gemini and Cancer, predisposition to insanity ;)

2 comments:

Em said...

Now i never would have guess you had ever been a pot head :) I tried it once and it rerminded me of tea bags LOL
And i never would have picked your for a procrastinator!!! I have been shocking lately with procrastinating over house work!!!
Em:)

Ali said...

LOL!! Yes well it seems like a life time ago Em ;0)

I don't procrastinate about everything in my life, but I do about study at times.

Not long now Em can't wait till you have your baby!!

Alixxx