Saturday, January 06, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well we are certainly into the New Year now. My children and I had a wonderful holiday for Christmas and New Year in Adelaide. Was awesome to have our whole family together on my dad’s side, it doesn’t happen very often as some of my family live overseas. It was a kind of family gathering for my 95 year old granny who we all love and adore.

I wasn’t able to train properly while over there though because the two gyms we were near too didn’t allow casual visits would you believe. So that was a bit of a bummer, I certainly didn’t need. Never mind life goes on and now I have more work cut out for me over the next 12 weeks.

For the last six weeks or so my dear friend Sam has been training me online in preparation to compete, either at the end of March at Wagga Wagga or if not then July in Melbourne. I have a lot of work cut out for me, but I am determined to get there.

I haven’t written any goals yet for this year, been thinking about them but haven’t got anything on paper yet. However I was looking over my goals that I had written on Sue’s forum and ones I had with my very dear friend Kim Hamilton and I was very pleased that I had actually exceeded most of them well all the fitness ones.

I must admit though one goal I had was to meditate and visualize at least three times a week, I certainly didn’t accomplish that so will endeavor to accomplish that this year.

So in total since I started losing the weight I put on during my pregnancy with Jacob I have lost over 25 kgs. Not actually exactly sure as I lost quite a bit before I was game enough to get on the scales. However that is a pretty good estimate.

Well I will post again soon, I am on holiday at present, and this is the last year off my uni degree. YIIIPPPPPPPYYYYYYYY!!! I’m kinda over uni

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back hun:)
Happy new year!
Glade to hear you had a good time away.
Best of luck with your goals hun:)
Em:)

RaeC said...

Hi Ali!! Can't wait to see you up onstage. I'm hoping that it's July mainly for purely selfish reasons so that I can be there watching to support you as you have supported me in the past. I love the pic of your daughter... just gorgeous!! She obviously takes after Mum xxx

Spartze said...

Hey thats awesome news Ali - can't wait to see you up on stage and following your journey before hand :)

Katie

Splice said...

OMG, OMG!!! Your going to compete? Im sooooo excited!!!!!

Ali I want to be there for you and support you all the way just like you have done for me.
Please keep us up to date as I will hound you otherwise ;-)

It's great news hun, I can't wait to see you on stage. wooohooo

Hugs,
Debs

Ali said...

THANK YOU SO VREY MUCH GIRLS!! I am very much looking forward to catching up with you all if not before, like at PHAT camp definetely in July.

Your support means a lot to me

Alixxx