Thursday, February 01, 2007

NEW PLAN

I have my new weight and nutrition program that I started earlier this week.

My cardio has been increased and I am managing with it at present.

My leg program is different to before, lower weights, more reps and slow. S%@T it hurts!!~!!! LOL I must have looked a sight doing it the other day, (grunting and groaning toward the end off each sett) and I only did half because I had already worked hammies earlier in the week. Thanks for that Sam I knew I loved you for a reason. NOT!!!

Only joking…. I really do have to work my lower body as hard as I can if I am to achieve the bum and legs I’m going to have before I am confident to get on a stage. Had a look under the bright lights in the change rooms on the way to the shower yesterday afternoon (don’t usually shower at the gym) let’s just say there is lots of room for improvement still SO BRING IT ON.

What doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger don’t they say. I have to stay focussed take one day at a time and remember no backing out, thankyou very much KIMMY for reminding me off this.

Well hope everyone has had a great week, I’ll be back soon, got to go eat;)

9 comments:

Em said...

Good luck for all your comp prep, i can't wait to see you on stage :)
We must have progress pics we all love pics :)
Hope you have a great week (whats left of it) and i hope that you don't have too much trouble with DOMS
Em:)

Shar said...

Hi Ali

I love leg training! must be crazy!

Sounds like you are focussed and on track, keep pushing hard!

Shar x

jodie said...

Yes one day at a time. Keep going Ali we are all here cheering you on! :)

Splice said...

Ali you are so on the ball. How motivated do you sound?
"Bring it on"!!
I say "go girl", I with you all the way :-)
Deb

Sam D-M said...

Hey ali,

I hate leg training day too..... hmmm maybe its becuase of my weight programs - it all makes sense now - LOL, it has to be done!

A week before the state titles last year i wrote a post about fluresent lights.... lets just say i was one week out and in tears!! They are horrible things :-)

sam

Ali said...

thank you so much girl!!! your support and encouraging words truly help keep me motivated,

All of you have a wonderful weekend,I'm off for some more cardio :)

LizN said...

Keep up the great work Ali :)

Hugs
Liz ;)

Andrea said...

Sounds like you are going great!
You are going to look fantastic at the end of this challenge you have set for yourself!
Adnjxx

RaeC said...

LMAO... sounds like you have a "made in hell" program too!! You're trainer must be such a meanie ;o)

Keep training hard hon!! xxx