Friday, February 09, 2007

MY ART



Well everything is going along well, was tired yesterday and this morning, but am planning a very early night tonight. my problem is I get a second wind and then stay up to late, think I will take a cue from what Rae did the other night and have some chamomile tea if needed.

I just love the pic below!!! one of my favorites. I thought I might post a couple of paintings I did a few years back, I really don't get a lot of time to paint these days, one day when uni is over ect I may do a bit more. We will see so here they are

I have now learnt 3/4 of my routine, have to add the last bit then get into perfecting it!!!! I actually have really enjoyed learning it!!!

Have an awesome weekend everyone, by the ways I love Australian birds!!!

7 comments:

jodie said...

you are very talents Miss Ali. I wish i was artistic or creative, arghh well... hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Jodie
xx

Miss Positive said...

Ali I love that painting of the stone in the forest - very dark and atmospheric. You are very talented, I wish I could paint like that!

Have fun learning the rest of your routine!

Hilary xx

LizN said...

You're not just good looking, you're talented too. You lucky duck. I wish I could paint but I am seriously hopeless.

Hugs
Liz ;)

Sam D-M said...

Beautiful art Ali, you are very tallented. I love birds too. I have a great book on birds of WA I got from the museum over here.

Hope you rest a bit more :-)

Sam

Spartze said...

Beautiful artwork Ali

Katie

Em said...

World class artist!!
I never knew how talented you are:)
Sounds like your going great guns with your training!
Have a great week hun:)
Em:)

RaeC said...

Look how talented you are hon!! Great paintings!! Glad to see the training is going awesome and everything is happening for you. Keep up the awesome work xxx