Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hi all, so another funny thing I overheard my four year old saying yesterday was when he had gone and hassled his 15 year old sister who was trying to sleep, she obviously told him to go on his way, so he was talking to himself in the lounge room and it went something like this, “ummmm Kyah is not nice, ummmm Kyah has just ruined my life!!!” I didn’t comment, but thought wow that’s a bit dramatic, wonder where he heard that term. Anyway soon after this he comes and asks for a piece of chilli salami, (my older boys love the crap). I suggested no because it would probably be to hot, he insisted so I said okay darling here we go, and as I suggested to him, he found it not to his liking, anyway he proceeded back into the lounge room to comment once again to himself how the salami had now ruined his precious little life!!! My goodness she is four and so bloody dramatic, am I mean? I laughed, but not out loud just to myself.

So today I got my casual teaching card, so from now on, if I chose I can work 5 days instead of three per week and earn the full rate of pay YIPPY!!!!

I also passed my fitness certificate prac with flying colours, (all the past aerobic instructing came in handy ;) I also passed all the theory. So more things to tick off the lists, gotta love lists.

Have a great day tomorrow all, I’m off to read my book and have an early night.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're certainly chipping away at your "things to do list", well done! I'm going to have to catch up Ali. LOL!! :o)

Miss Positive said...

LOL gotta love what kids say sometimes! That is a classic!!

Congrats on getting your teaching card and your fitness certificate!

Have a great weekend

Hilary xx

Ursula Beck said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog... Yeah Jo seems great, I got my bikini from Jo and loved it!! Are you doing your Cert III and IV? I'm looking at doing it ASAP... How have you gone with it?

Em said...

Looks like Your keeping yourself busy hun :)
Kids do say the funniest things don't they :)
Em:)

Sam D-M said...

Congrats on passing Ali Cat!! Very excited for you :-)

Jacob is very funny, it is incredible what conclusions the littlist minds come to :-)

Sam

RaeC said...

OMG... that is so funny!! My friend's daughter was 4 as well when she said something similar. My friend's boyfriend's mother was talking in front of the 4yo saying that my friend spoilt her too much and she needed more smacks. On the way home my friend asked her daughter "Do you think Mummy spoils you?" to which her daughter replied "No, but you've spoiled my life!!" When my friend pulled herself together and stopped laughing she asked what she meant. The 4yo said "You spoil my life when you smack me!!"

Look at you go with all the achievements you are racking up... way to go Ali!! xxx

Splice said...

Gosh your on fire!
Congrats on the fitness cert, that's fantastic!

Deb.

P.s. your legs look awesome in your profile picture.