Saturday, November 24, 2007

We have had some much needed rain over the last few days. I was having trouble sleeping prior tho the rain, so it was a welcomed change for me, not only because we needed it but it helped me get some much needed sleep.

I was stuffed last night, and Jacob got gastro, so he was up and down being sick all night, he still is off colour today. I’m glad it is Saturday and we can take it easy and he can recover. He looses weight very quickly when he is sick. Kids are so resilient though, it amazes me how they bounce back.

My uni results have been finalised and posted, Monday I will submit my transcript to the Education Department, and once processed I will get full rate of pay and can work five days if I choose.

My head has been in a good place training and nutrition wise this week, seems I’m back on track, I’m determined it will stay this way. Christmas always brings challenges for people me included, so I am determined to keep all my nutrition in check and continue with my training. We will be in South Australia this year again; I will hire a car if required so that I can get to a gym.

I was trying to change my profile pic, but I can’t1 will have to wait till my son gets his bum out off bed, he will know. Mind you it is
10:10am, he may not get up for hours yet!! LOL slacker.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the sound of rain on a tin roof, it's just so soothing isn't it. As for your profile pic Ali, I've emailed you the solution. :o)

Have a fabulous weekend!

Lia xx

Ali said...

Thanks Lia!!!! yes rain on tin, can't beat it :)