Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tag questions.

Four dishes I like to cook:
1. Green chicken curry
2. Home made ravioli and cannelloni
3. Thai Beef salad
4. Cheese Cake

Four qualities I love in people:
1. Honesty
2. Compassion
3. Passion
4. Optimism

Four Places I have been:
1. Rainbow beach
2. Blue Mountains
3. Recently Dubbo zoo
4. Soon Vietnam

Four things in my bedroom:
1. To many clothes!!!
2. Mess I constantly seem to be cleaning up
3. A beautiful hand made Indian patchwork wall hanging
4. Jacob my youngest son

Four dirty words I like to use:
1.Well when around my kids I try not to use any, however, I’m guilty of using s**t, and f**k at times, never when in the company of those that take offence though. :)
2.
3.
4

I tag anyone reading who hasn’t been tagged yet.

So I have had the biggest break from the gym that I have had in god knows how long. Tomorrow, I am back into it. Last night I went out with a friend for a lovely Thai meal and then we had a few drinks out. Must say I enjoyed that, I don’t generally drink at all really, so I did enjoy the indulgence and feel fine for it today. Thank goodness

I passed all my uni assignments and am just waiting for them to post a final grade and transfer my marks onto my transcript and then I’m done!! Funny feeling to think after studying for so long I don’t have to anymore unless I chose to. CIT study is very different to me then my uni studies. I’m already looking into post grad studies, am I mad!!! Actually two sound very relevant and interesting, Autism and Sustainable environments, ummm we will see later down the track.

Well I have to get back completing an assignment for CIT might go for a bike ride later on when it’s cool, Jacob loves going on bike rides, it’s bloody hot here!! I think my beloved Spring is over for another year. All good, have a great day all!!

2 comments:

little rene said...

Georgous photos Ali! You certainly make good looking kids!

I am hearing you on the assignment front. I have a Religion Certificate hanging over my head that I HAVE to do soon. It was written into my contract and with my career about to be disrupted in a big way I don't want to give my employers any reason to not be flexible with me.
But it is SO boring and intense!

Enjoy getting back into the gym :)

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Ali, popped in to see what you were up to and looks like you've tagged me as no-one else has yet, LOL. Your kids are very cute! You have a good week too! Cheers, Charlotte