Monday, October 08, 2007

LESS THAN A WEEK!@#!!!

Well I have completed a huge essay I had to write, yippy!!!!!!hope it will do as being carb depleted and writing don’t really mix with me heheh I’m an air head at at the best of times, well if I fail I have an excuse ;) No not really.... anyway it'S done, one to go!!!!!

I decided to not go to tech tonight and do amake up class I have on Friday at uni instead, just can’t see myself at a uni tutorial for 3 hours and drinking copious amounts of water with tan on. Trying to sit still andf be calm ect ect....Sure yiou guys get it...So all is good and I just finished the make up class and catching up with some uni stuff before I go home.

Comp prep is going along, I am a little “VERY’ confused at present as to what to do this week, won’t go into it too much. Will hopefully get it sorted tomorrow. Well hopefully..... as I have dieted differently these last 4 weeks, apparently it can alter how you prep….. personally I wouldn’t have a clue… Not going to say anything more, I get anxious thinking about it!!!!


Just going through the last weeks training, having hair done tomorrow will have nails on Thursday or Friday and somewhere fit everything else in. I have still been sorting out what to do after in regards to nutrition and training and it is progressing. I need an action plan, it will help keep me focussed, been researching when time permits and come up with good ideas and options.

Well I’m off home to see my kids who I bet are looking forward to next week when my comp is over!!!! Some of them are away with mates, because it is school holidays here, I bet they are glad of that ;)

Congratulations to all the girls who competed this past weekend, just INSPIRATIONAL!! All of you and remember you are all winners!!!

10 comments:

Nic said...

Hi Ali,
I hope it all comes together for you this week. It is hard to know exactly what to do as you never get to experiment beforehand. But you have put the hard work in so I am sure it will show! Good luck for the rest of the week.
Nic

Magda said...

Good Luck Ali!!
Thanks for your congrats too.
I can well relate to the "carb depletion and writing dont mix comment" too.

Cheers

Magda

Charlotte Orr said...

Go Ali! You're nearly there! Hope you get everything all sorted out OK. Best wishes, Charlotte

RaeC said...

Oooh... how exciting!! Bet you're relieved to get that essay out of the road. One less thing to worry about now!! Now it's just a matter of focussing on you and getting glam!! If you're anything like me that only happens during the last week, then everyone at the gym is wondering who the "new girl" is... LOL!! Keep up the awesome work hon, not long now!! xxx

Splice said...

Hi Ali,
I'm sure you will come in really well.
Next time you will know so much more about what works for you, or what doesn't.
Focus on the here and now, you will have a ball.
Hugs,
Deb

Di Broeren said...

Best of Luck for your comp Ali! I'll be thinking of you and cheering for you from Qld : )

Di
XX

LizN said...

Ali, you're an inspiration too. Have a great time on the weekend.

Big hugs
LIz :)

Bug's Mumma said...

good luck for the weekend! i want results ASAP please hehe :) xo

Anonymous said...

Everything we try and do is always one big experiment, that's okay we all do it. Try not to worry or stress, you'll be just fine. I've got everything crossed for you so don't leave me tied up in a human knot to long before posting, pwetty pwease. ;o) xx

Claudine said...

Best of luck my friend! I hope you'll post one last time before the big day! Many kisses from Canada! :) xxx