Sunday, September 30, 2007

Two posts in one ;)

Sunday 30th September.

Firstly thank you guys for your ongoing support and uplifting comments, much appreciated!!

Well posing on Friday night was good, I am so thankful my mate found out about these classes and that we have been able to go. Not only is the opportunity to learn a lot from them, but it’s also great to meet others who are competing on the same day as well.

I had a wedding to go to today, it was lovely, fairy tale stuff, my girlfriend always has wanted a fairytale wedding. The ceremony was held in a beautiful chapel, the bride arrived in an old fashioned horse and carriage and the cake was a castle set on cliffs made from white chocolate; and no I didn’t taste any hehe.

Well my weight is dropping and I can see improvements, let’s hope these improvements continue during the next 2 weeks. I have become accustomed to the diet my mate and I are on and my energy levels have improved remarkably since feeling like sh**t the first week then getting sick, thank goodness for that, I hope this continues so it assists in my training, I dare say I will be doing cardio right up to the comp.

Also been thinking about plans for after the comp, so in the process of still researching, but have some goals and plans going into action, all good.

Thursday 27th September.

Not a great deal to report, plodding on bronchitis clearing up I am still very congested, noticed doing abs on a decline last night… I coughed a lot. It has really made my training suffer, but I’ve been managing, Jacob didn’t appear to get chicken pox, well not yet anyway, he is still not 100% either, but he is back to being his wonderful self. I had to cancel some of my work this week, a bummer, but we were just too ill and even if I was ok, couldn’t get Jacob looked after. Was nice to stay home with him and I managed to complete all the assignments I had for tech and emailed them instead of handing them in.

So last night our tech class was cancelled, didn’t hear me complain and that was the last one for the first half of the semester so as long as I pass everything, that’s another 4 subjects down. 4 more start in one week’s time.

3 comments:

RaeC said...

Great to hear that your body has adjusted to the new diet and your energy levels have returned. It doesn't take long for your body to adjust does it? It's also good to hear the bronchitis is clearing up too. All nice and healthy for the last stretch... can you believe it's October already??? Aaaaaargh!! xxx

Anonymous said...

In my personal opinion having a plan of attack with goals post comp are vitally important Ali. This is becaue this is where most competitors fall of the wagon and/or get lost for a while. You're obviously a very smart woman and you're thinking ahead, well done! ;o)

Sue Heintze said...

Hi Ali - it's been awhile! I'm sorry to hear you are sick too. Stick with it - not long to go now. Definitely have a plan of attack post comp - bring the carbs back in very slowly.

Sue
x