Thursday, September 06, 2007

This is Jacob and my very beloved gran



And here we see Jacob depicting a little of how I am feeling right now:) nothing a good nights sleep won't cure though!!

My second eldest son was 17 yesterday :)

Well I am quite tired, been flat out working, tech and training, find of hit me this week, have been making sure I get to bed at a reasonable time thou, makes all the difference and don’t intent to fall in a heap this time, Actually not sure if I mentioned ages ago, however the tooth I was trying to save that caused me heaps of hassle during and after my last comp prep was pulled out. Hindsight is a great thing isn’t it, I agonised about having it pulled and you could say wasted some $’s trying to save it, and I haven’t looked back since having it out… apparently it was constantly abscessing.

Well like I said this week I have felt a dramatic decline in energy and strength. I have been pleased with my strength gains over the duration of the current program I have been doing; however I don’t expect to make any more strength progress over the next few weeks. All is good though, my upper body is looking leaner all the time, now I need my lower body to get the hint and let go of what it is holding onto, not stressing out about it, well not yet anyway. ;)

I am tired tonight had a big week teaching with some challenging kids and just recently got home from tech, had dinner and am about to eat again and go to bed. I have been having the biggest craving for brussel sprouts, don’t know why, something in them I need, I love them but realise not everyone does!! But not complaining at least it’s not cheese cake cravings *lol* ( I love cheese cake as well)) dream on girl!!! and at least Sam said I could replace another veg for them, thank goodness ;)

Well all is going along as it should, looking forward to the weekend, so I can hopefully get some assignments out of the way, I certainly have learnt not to procrastinate over training, however I am still learning not to procrastinate over assignments ect…. Life is but one big learning journey…. gee think I need my bed I’m getting philosophical, have a great weekend all

8 comments:

Splice said...

Awe...that's such a precious picture of Jacob with the phone. They are both lovely shots.

You deserve a trophy just for living your life and doing a comp prep, I don't know how you manage it.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

Deb xxx

Kimmy said...

Hi Ali
I love the photo of your Gran - I can tell from the photo that she is a beautiful Granny with a beautifulo nature and how cute is Jacob.
Ghee you sound busy - you are making me tired.
Have a great weekend also
Live with Passion
Kimmy
PS I am off to do the ironing :) don't you love it :)

Nic said...

Hi Ali,
It is amazing how much difference some extra sleep can make. You sound exceptionally busy but powering through. Hopefully that lower half starts to respond soon too! keep it going, Nic

Anonymous said...

It sounds to me like you need to set yourself some goals to ensure you get adequate rest and relaxation, it's equally as important but you already know that Ali. ;o) xx

Miss Positive said...

Brussels sprouts cravings? LOL! What a fantastic craving to have! I love them too.

Good to hear that you got your tooth sorted out, it must have been sooo painful.

Love the pics, Jacob is so cute!

Hilary xx

LizN said...

Ali,

Cheese cake I can understand, but brussels sprouts :)

You go, girl :)

Hugs
Liz ;)

RaeC said...

Gorgeous pics Ali!! I've craved vege's before too... must need the nutrients!!

Hang in there with the tiredness girl... I'm hearing you this week!! I'm getting to bed early too, but the excitement of the routine keeps me pumped!! Severe case of the "dropsies" too!! xxx

SeLiNa said...

mmmm brussels. i think we're a minority!!!
hope comp prep is going well!!!