Sunday, August 26, 2007

Well I have just been plugging on with comp prep. My body fat readings were generally inspiring last week, all dropped considerably apart from thighs and lower abs, ummm very common for me, it’s the last place to go. Well still got 7 weeks to get it off there. I want to use the results as a gauge for competing in the future. Was a bit tired on and off this week, I will make sure I get enough sleep as we all know this is so very important

Relief teaching is great and fits in with my training, this is a huge bonus!!!! Just have to stick to a very tight schedule, but it is generally doable. CIT (Canberra Institute of Technology) three nights and one day is a little challenging but doable as well, and it is all for a purpose that I choose to pursue so no complaining from me. Anyway the learning at CIT is great as it is generally so practical, can’t say all uni learning is practical!! Actually nearly half way through the first lot of courses… how time goes by. Deb I am competing in INBA ACT. Unfortunately it is the same day as the WNBF Nationals in Sydney.

6 comments:

RaeC said...

Just plugging away is the way to do it hon. I think we make it worse for ourselves if we stress over the measurements too much. That said though it sounds like your measurements were awesome, which is great to see!!

It's also great to see that relief teaching is perfect for continuing to train. As for sticking to a tight schedule, welcome to my world... LOL!! But you have the additional challenge of a family also.

Keep up the awesome work Ali xxx

Kimmy said...

Hi Ali - did you get mail :)

Anonymous said...

Ali that's completely normal, they're the last places we shed body fat. Just remember, you have to achieve a good balance of everything in your life so that one doesn't suffer for the other. You're doing just great, keep it up and reap the rewards in the end. :o) xx

LizN said...

Keep it going Ali ;)

Hugs
liz:)

Miss Positive said...

Sounds like you are super busy as usual! Well done on your comp prep and your bodyfat loss!

Have a great weekend!

Hilary xx

Em said...

Hi Ali,
Looks like you are one busy bee, you are doing a great job you are and amazing inspiration you just keep going and pushing through no matter what, good on you hun :)
Em:)