Thursday, August 16, 2007

Gosh a week has flown by since I last blogged, I have been incredibly busy but all is good and I have been making getting enough sleep a major priority. Generally it is working. I have been training at 6.30 am again for my morning cardio. This week I relief taught for three days and overall I loved it, especially today I had a great year 2 class.

My training and diet are going very well; my mind is in the right spot. I have been doing my current weight program for 7 weeks now and I must say it is a great program and I can even see good results, (often I can’t) let’s just hope enough fat comes off over the next 8 weeks. Speaking of fat I am having my body fat done again this weekend, and I am very interested in seeing how much improvement there has been since the last time. Last comp prep I didn’t get body fat done at all.

Tomorrow I have assignments to get on with along with training and going along with my cousin and aunt for coffee while they have lunch, I’ll take my own lunch of course. My aunt is over from South Australia at present.

Well I had better get to bed, take care all!!

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Ali where do you get your body fat done?

I would be interested in getting mine done just for interests sake...

SeLiNa said...

Hey Ali
Sounds like alls going well with you! Good luck on the measurements :)
Have a lovely weekend
xoxo

Kimmy said...

Stranger :) - where is that whip you were going to whip me with :) Wow girl you are on fire - again don't get too caught up in numbers - the mirror is the best judge. I am finally starting to feel my bubbly self again although I still have a bit of a cold -surely that is it for a few months for me. I promise I will catch up soon.
I have been to Sydney for work and had a very long day and have to be up early tomorrow so I am off to bed now.
Keep up the good work I am so proud of you.
Live with Passion and have a great weekend.
Kimmy

little rene said...

Sounds like you are on fire Ali!

Good luck with the measurements :)

LizN said...

Best of luck with those measurements Ali - I have never had my bodyfat tested whilst in comp prep mode - I just guess :)

Hugs
Liz:)

Splice said...

Hi Ali!
I'm so behind on everything here in blogland, which comp are you doing?
Deb xx