Sunday, August 05, 2007

This is a picture of my son who is 17 in less than one month.

My training and nutrition have been pretty good if I say so myself. Yesterday I had scheduled a rest day, so later today I will train quads and cardio, I like training on Sunday, it is sometimes quiet at the gym then, and it sets me up for a good week.

Uni is in full swing now, and so is tech, I am enjoying most of tech, means I am out three nights a week, which does require a lot of organisation and planning, due to kids ect. I am very thankful for my cousin’s help!!! The day classes for tech start this week as well. Will be good to complete the first course by the end of this year, and then focus on cert 4 next year, they may offer this part time, not sure yet.

I haven’t studied this weekend, just wanted a break. I watched the DVD the Secret last night and got a hell of a lot out of it, think I will get myself a copy and watch it some more, just ordered the book of e-bay, really going to focus and put the principles into practice.

Well I had my interview for teaching on Friday, all went well, they don’t tell you much, and you wait for months to hear a result.

Any day I will get my relief teaching card and will be able to teach and get paid for it. HURRRRAAAYYY!!!

ENJOY THE REST OFF YOUR WEEKEND, TRAIN HARD AND LOVE YOUR LIFE

3 comments:

Miss Positive said...

What a handsome boy your son is Ali!

Wow you are always so busy, I really dont know how you fit everything in and still find time to train as well! Hope you get your teaching card soon - how exciting!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Hilary xx

Splice said...

Love the picture, your son is handsome!
I watched the Secret a couple of months ago, I was blown away by it in the beginning but have mixed emotions about it now. We must talk about it when we see each other again :-)
Deb.

SeLiNa said...

I first discovered the secret about a year ago, it's very powerful huh! after watching it the first time, I got the book for chrissy, then the DVD, and it does get pulled out occassionally for a 'reminder'.
Which reminds me... ;)