Friday, October 12, 2007

Thank you all for your support and comments, much appreciated and as soon as possible I will post after the comp, I know what it feels like waiting. Heheh…..Well two more sleeps. My feelings and attitudes fluctuate throughout the day in regards to how I’m feeling about the whole process. Think it is a bit easier than the first time, just because you kind of know what to expect as far as energy levels, moodiness (well in my case), and what to do.

The day before yesterday had a horrid headache, obviously for me it was from cutting out all caffeine, well coffee in my case I do love a coffee, funny I don’t have sweetener in my coffee, however this past 6 weeks I have been having stevia in it. Will probably stop this and go back to none, although I did get given some flavoured tablets you can add to coffee, I am looking forward to trying these next week.

My prep has started and between Sam and what Nick here in ACT suggested it is all worked out now thank goodness, thankyou Sam!!xx

Well got my nails done this afternoon, I should have written this before, ( I'm not very good at typing with them) ow golly just thought I have one more assignment to do, might bribe my daughter to type it for me, now that’s an idea. :)


I will try to post tomorrow, but if not….. to all those girls competing on the weekend BEST OF LUCK
AND ENJOY YOURSELVES!!

6 comments:

Kimmy said...

Good Luck Ali - thinking of you. Stand tall and keep smiling - can't wait for your text :)
Live with Passion
Kimmy

Charlotte Orr said...

Glad you got everything sorted. Have a great day! Best wishes, Charlotte

Shar said...

GOOD LUCK ALI

Have a good day and ENJOY!!

Shar x

RaeC said...

I hope you're having a ball Ali and I will be keeping an eye on your blog for pics!! xxx

Sue Heintze said...

I hope you had a great day Ali - you are so very inspirational!

Sue
x

little rene said...

Hope everything was great Ali! Can't wait to see the pics. I am just in awe of how much you manage to do at once!