Tuesday, July 03, 2007

This week is going wonderfully for me so far, training has been great!! Diet spot on. sleeping improving all the time, actually got to bed by around 9pm last night, a mate sent me a text that woke me up around 10pm (they would have thought I was still up) to tell me Rod Stewart was on TV, …. I was a fan of his when I was younger, he had some great music that never hits the top 40 so to speak.... Got back to sleep pretty easy though, meditating again is helping... hurrraaay!!!!! then at the gym 6.30 am... BLOODY COLD OVER HERE IN ACT AT PRESENT, MUST BE SNOWING A LOT :)

I have a severe case of DOMS, you know when you find it hard to get on and off the toilet.. LOL !!! Funny but so true, sure you guys know what I mean. Well just a quick post I am supposed to be writing a portfolio so had better get stuck into it

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Hi Ali

I've just popped over to vist your blog and you have done so well. The before and after photos of you are amazing. It's very inspirational.

Cheers
Kristy

MeEgZZZ said...

Hey Ali
Amazing job, huge congrats,
hope all is goin gud for u im back nd blogging so will be catchin up with all asap :)
xx meggie

Splice said...

Hi ali :-)
I know exactly what you mean about finding it hard to get off the toilet due to doms lol. In fact, I should be in the same state tomorrow as I did legs today!!
Hugs,
Deb

Em said...

Hehe love the toilet thingy hehe i was the same a few days ago it was wonderful to feel muscles again yippee
Hey not long to go now i cannot wait :)
Good luck hun!
Em:)