Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Well I am very pissed off with myself. I have an interview with the Department of Education next week to gain a grading in regard to teaching, I’m not going for permanency next year as I want to relief teach, so that my kids and I still have a life, especially the youngest Jacob as it is his last year next year before he starts school himself. Still have to go through the interview process though... Anyway, I have been working on a portfolio over the last couple of months, which is part of the process… You won’t believe what I have done. I realised the other night that I had misplaced my thumb drive, my portfolio is on it…. I hadn’t backed it up….. How frigging stupid!!!!!!! Anyway it’s gone and I’m a bit pissed and annoyed with myself, worst thing I have been reading a remarkable book that was lent to me about attracting what you want into your life and just the other day I was thinking/daydreaming what a drudge this portfolio was becoming….and if only I could tell the interview panel I had lost mine!!!!!! SO YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE gotta laugh or I think I will cry. I have to build a bridge and quickly get over it as my interview is Friday week and the last two days other than training and tech I have been very unproductive and feeling a bit sorry for myself, really how dumb can you be???? Let’s hope I have learnt a very BIG lesson and always remember to back up important documents in future and not to leave my thumb drive at uni!!

Other than that I am great ;). Ow except for my teenagers arguing and fighting, thank god for the gym I can take my frustrations out there… hehe

take care everyone and enjoy the rest of your week :)

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

Ali - so sorry to hear you have lost your thumb drive. What we focus on is what we get - start focusing on finding the thumb drive - sending positive vibes. Both Kim and I are still being a misery to one another but slowly getting better. Have been 100% on plan for food and my "steps" :).

Live with Passion - Kimmy

Kerry said...

What a bugger.
Let's swap kids for a while and we might appreciate our own a little more, even when they fight about all those petty little things that make no difference to life in the big scheme of things.

Kerry

Sue Heintze said...

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! What a bugger.

Miss Positive said...

Oh crap Ali, that is the worst!!!! Dont beat yourself up though, you will get through with flying colours I am sure.

Hilary xx