Sunday, July 08, 2007

It is going to be a lovely day here today, we have had heaps of rain and think it will clear today and it is not nearly as cold as it has been.

Going to the gym in the dark in the morning is always fun, when it’s freezing Io grin and bare!! No not really, you just do it don’t you because it’s great after your finished and certainly is a wonderful start to the day. And when else would you fit it all in LOL having said that I had yesterday off always do look forward to that as well.

My weight training is going along great, I am going to train ahead of schedule this week so I don’t stress too much in Melbourne trying to get through my workouts at an unfamiliar gym, will still be doing all my cardio over there though, back on Sunday and will train Sunday arvo at home.

Very much looking forward to catching up with everyone who is going, less than a week now!

My doms have settled down.. and am at uni, my computer is still getting fixed, just about to go home eat and then walk around the lake with a friend, then this afternoon, train and cardio.

Still meditaing again, got to love the positive things it adds and brings into your life!!! why I go for periods when I don't bother or don't make the time I've always got to wonder when I get back into it.

Hope you are all having a great weekend, and Sue I am hoping that tape I sent you worked and Kimmy great to talk yesterday, Hope today you are 100% better. I’ll be on your case tomorrow morning hehehe

4 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Sounds like your training is going great! Have a fantastic time in Melbourne - wish I was going to be there again!

Have a wonderful week!

Hilary xx

RaeC said...

Loved your comp pics and great to hear you are back into training hon. Have a wonderful time in Melbourne... wish I was going!! But I hope to see you at the Nationals :o) xxx

Rachel said...

Have a great weekend in Melb Ali!!

Kristy said...

Hi Ali

It's great to hear that you enjoy meditating. I am going to try my first session on Thursday and am very excited. I have heard such positive things about it.

Hope everything is going well

Take care
Kristy