Tuesday, July 17, 2007

BLOODY COLD HERE!!! :)

What a great weekend I had!! Was wonderful to catch up with so many great people and get to spend some quality time with them during the weekend and at the All Females. And to meet some lovely people for the first time as well.

What an exceptional turn out at the All Females, Congratulations to all off you!!!

It is very cold her in ACT at present and it is expected to snow tomorrow and be around 5 degrees all day, ummm this morning was dreadfully cold, I did my cardio later than usual, I just didn’t think I would warm up enough to be able to move properly at 6am hehe my excuse anyway!! Actually by the time I did it the gym was quite warm and I was wishing a window was open, never satisfied....

Yesterday was back at uni, I think I might actually enjoy the subjects I ham doing will keep you posted, tomorrow I have an interview with the CIT fitness qualification convener in regard to my subjects and what I can get recognition for. As my uni workload is not too big at present I may pick up some day subjects as well as night ones, note to self DO NOT OVER DO IT!!! subjects down... god knows how many to go ( the course is quite extensive at CIT here)

I love a new program split I have and present. I worked quads on Sunday and they are very sore, this is great for me, because I often find it very hard to work my legs hard enough so that I regularly get DOMS in them. So far so good.

Tonight I have more cardio and weights.

Jacobs dads computer got a virus over the weekend and it cleaned out his C drive!!! What a shame, he is a good photographer as well as artist and all of the photos he has taken of Jacob over the years were lost, along with his tattoo work history and art work history, ow dear, goes to show the importance of backing up stuff, which I am guilty of not doing myself, umm

Well lots to get on with have an awesome day everyone!!! And train and work hard

3 comments:

SeLiNa said...

Hey Ali!!
Was awesome to meet you too :)
I'll be following your blog to see how your next comp prep goes!!
Things are sounding busy bsuy for you. I must try that meditation thing that seems to work so well :)
Enjoy the cold!!!!1

Bug's Mumma said...

Hey Ali - was great to have a very brief catch up with you :) Look forward to following your comp prep.

Anonymous said...

We've also been feeling the cold snap too over here that's for sure Ali. :o)