Friday, June 29, 2007

Thankyou so very much girls, I really appreciate the comments, if these pics help inspire anyone I will be glad I posted them.

All your support here really assists in keeping me focussed and on task, My training is going wonderfully, I feel 100% better now and can really start to push now, when I can train like that it helps me with sticking to my nutritional plan, because I don’t want to upset all the good results at the gym, also I am getting enough sleep which of course we all knows helps immensely, the last few days I have even been meditating, so all is good!!

I can’t tell you how good it is to be feeling back to normal, I am building up my cardio intensity and it is great to not feel fatigued and have nothing in the tank to push with.

Finally got the professional pics from WNBF!! I will post some with this post.

I am enjoying not being at uni, I have to get on with making a portfolio of my teaching ect for interview purposes. Next year I have made the decision to relief teach, due to many commitments one main one, it is Jacobs last year before he goes to school and I want to be able to spend some time with him, also my granny is getting on and very day she is still here is precious, she is 96 now and I want to be able to go over to SA as often as viable and when I can fit it in.

Well here are some pics from my April comp,



take care all and have a wonderful week.

Alixxx

1 comment:

Jaime-lee said...

WoW WoW and WoW! AWESOME ALI! what an amazing progress! JUST devine girl!

You made a difference between those that say I can do it and those that JUST DO IT! and you DID!

So you'll be down in November? WELL if your down on the 10th of November I would love for you to come to my 30th birthday bash! at a city bar somewhere CELEBRATING HARD!! and Adam and I will be travelling around Australia from Dec - Jan, so we'll be around the ACT at end of Jan....Il let you know for sure though, love to drop past for a coffee OR maybe a wine ; )

Have a great week! x