Sunday, June 03, 2007

This is going to be short Just haven't posted for quite a while, life is full on, my training and nutrition are right back on track my nutrition, was great all week, weights were great cardio was a bit of a strain. As soon as i finish my internship I am going for a medical checkup as i have been not just getting tired i have been been getting absolutely exhausted and some times being irrational and cranky especially towards my eldest son who lives with me full time, poor guy, he is a pretty good kid really and doesn’t deserve his mum on his case 24/7. Actually he is 18 this Sunday coming. Must say I feel heaps better for having more sleep, but am still getting pretty tired.

I have only 2 days left of my internship left. I finish on Tuesday.I have put a hell of a lot into it and hope to get a great report.

My comp training has suffered quite a bit this last month or so though, However in hindsight I should have just had a week or two off instead of struggling along and letting myself get run down and taking far longer to get back on track in the long run, and I have now realised I had taken on too much. Well life is a journey and a learning one at that. ;)

Will catch up later in the week and respond to being tagged then, until then train hard eat clean, and love your life xx

5 comments:

Sue Heintze said...

Look after yourself Ali! You have done a magnificent job to get where you have, with all that you have on - another superwoman in the realms of Kimmy Hamilton! But don't ruin your health in the meantime! Be kind to yourself..
Look forward to catching up in July.
Love
Sue

RaeC said...

You are doing awesome with how full on your life has been. You've taken on so much and achieved even more.

Exhausted and cranky sounds like it might have something to do with hormones, you might want to get your Doctor to check your hormone levels.

Hang in there sweetie xxx

Kimmy said...

Heloo - hey listen to that Sue girl :) she knows what she is talking about - How are you darling - god I thought you were going to kick my butt - well it needs kicking - so pround of you, you busy busy girl. Happy 18th to your son and get well. Missing you heaps - ghee I just miss everyone - I will have to get back on track. Need some new goals and more time :) no just joshing about the time :) Talk soon
Kimmy

Kimmy said...

Hi Petals - finally had enough time to sit down and look at this new blogging. I am going to make a new site and start checking in. Look forward to that - Live with Passion Kimmy

Splice said...

Hi Ali!
Im hoping you are on top og things now. It's not easy taking on so many things in one go, but I know you will pull through this with flying colours.
hugs,
Deb