Friday, May 25, 2007

Long time no post. I have one school week and two day left of my internship left. It is flying by, I am learning a lot and very much enjoying the experience. I am very tired, someday exhausted actually. Not just to do with the intern work load, it is tech on top of it and my dreadful habit, which is hard to break, of staying up too late. The week before this one I mediated at night it helped a lot, didn’t do much of it this week. I think everything is catching up with me.

So my diet is the thing that has suffered, and that s probably the one thing that I can’t afford to let suffer. (I have PCOS, polycystic ovarian syndrome) no excuse but it does make it harder if my sugar and carb intake goes up. You know I am generally the kind of person that just gets on with it and sticks to my diet, with a very occasional slip up, that I get over and just get on with it. However this last couple of weeks, I have found it very hard to stay focussed and my mind wanders wen I am tired and I start to think of food. Not a good time for it to be doing this, I now have to literally work my ass off again before July, hope that is possible!!

Still waiting for the professional pics from WNBF they seem to be taking for ever! Emailed about them again last week, might have to again.
I had first Aid at tech last night; I am getting recognition of prior learning for a couple of courses, still waiting for my anatomy and physiology mark to be posted.

So over the weekend I am going to rest train and prepare for next week and hopefully sort out my head. :)

Have a wonderful weekend all soon I should be able to blog more regularly once again.

6 comments:

Em said...

WOW hun you have been busy :)
Hang in there hun get back on track and don't look back you can do it :)

I know your busy but when you get some time can you check out my blog , I was tagged an now you are :)
Thankyou:)
Em:)

RaeC said...

Hang tough honey... you're doing great with everything else on your plate. Can't wait to see the professional pics when they finally arrive!! xxx

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you do it Ali. I'm exhausted just reading about your busy life. Can't wait to see the pics. ;o) xx

Miss Positive said...

I dont know how you fit it all in Ali! I do know the feeling of not wanting to go to bed early though - why is it that when you get up in the morning you feel exhausted, but at night when you should be going to bed you dont feel tired???? :)

Hope you feel better now, and were able to get some rest over the weekend.

Hilary xx

Sue said...

Hi Ali, I know what your saying about PCOS, i don't have it but my neice and a close friend both habe it. You've been tagged, check out my blog and keep on keeping on........

Kerry said...

Ali, I have tagged you, please read my Blog.
Kerry