Tuesday, May 08, 2007


Firstly a big THANK YOU TO SAM, KIMMY ND MARGIE AND MY COUSIN KAREN, ALL OF WHOM WITHOUT THEIR HELP AND SUPPORT I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO COMPETE.

Sam FOR THE AWESOME SUPPORT, TRAINING AND DIET SHE PROVIDES ME, and mostly for your friendship.

Kimmy and Margie FOR BEING THERE TO HELP ME PREPARE ON THE WEEKEND, AND ENCOURAGING ME ALL THE WAY THROUGH, I love you both.

And Karen, WHO WITHOUT YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT AND BELIEF IN ME. And helping me out with Jacob so I can go to tech at night. AND MOSTLY FOR MAKING ME THAT CHEESECAKE YOU MUST HAVE BEEN SICK OFF HEARING ABOUT during my preparation, I will put an order in for one for July NOW!!!(It was worth it though, wasn’t it???)

And last but not least Thanks again all of you for your support that is ongoing and your most appreciate comments, It means so much too me :)

Well my bloody tooth pain has changed but has progressively got worse since my last post. Went to the Doctor yesterday and they gave me antibiotics as they said it was infected. Going back to the dentist this afternoon, and hopefully it is on the mend.


Had a week off training and diet, well I did enjoy that, although I certainly put a bit of fat/fluid back on, not so good, however I am back on track with diet and although I hav
e been training it isn’t 100% due to tooth and head cold and headaches from tooth pain, my goodness I sound like a winger don’t I LOL..

Can’t wait to feel 100% again and get stuck in full on towards the comp in Melbourne in July. Less than 10 weeks to go now.

I have had to have two days off from my internship due to my health, so hope tomorrow I am well enough to get back into it. The doctor said the antibiotics should kick in after 48 hours.

Anyway have to study for an exam, so at least I’m doing something productive,

Take care all,

Ali


11 comments:

Cherie said...

A little birdie told me to check out your blog as I have not been in blogland for absolutely AGES! When I saw your photo, I nearly fell off my chair. My god, you look absolutely awesome. You should be soooooo damn proud of yourself. You have obviously worked very hard and I am heaps proud of you. I hope your tooth feels better soon. Cherie xx

Splice said...

Hey Ali! I hope your tooth gets better soon.

Boy, you have achieved so very much, I bet you can't wait to get on stage again.

My plans are on hold for now. I am sorting out major thing in my private life and once I have things in order I can think about my future plans for competing.

Thanks for keeping tabs on me.

Deb

Miss Positive said...

Sounds like you enjoyed that cheesecake!!!

Hope your tooth, your cold and your headaches are feeling much better now, and you're enjoying being back into your training.

Have an awesome week!

Hilary xx

jodie said...

Ouch Ali, hope the tooth is on the mend and your overall health improves. Great pic of you, Kimmy and Margie. You look so, so happy! Especially with that cheesecake!

Em said...

Hope the tooth is feeling better nothing worse than tooth ache i reckon it can lead to lots of other symptoms like headaches and generally feeling unwell but i reckon you will be back to 100% in no time :)
I can't wait till july i am so itching to see you :) i am really hoping that i can make it!!! ooo so exciting :)
Good luck with all your prep work hun!
Em:)

Jaime-lee said...

ooooo tooth pain, I cringe at the thought! get it fixed ASAP! theres nothing like tooth pain in the week you can splurge a little! how ironic!

Anyway Ive been telling everyone how great you look and the achievement you have conquered! hence Cheries message above lol.

Jaime-lee said...

Ali do you know who won/placed in the wagga sportsmodel? Im having hard time finding the wagga results?

Sam D-M said...

Hey Ali Cat!!!

It is an absolute pleasure to work with you. I am missing your emails though, you have been very quiet this week. I know that you are not well, so I will let you off the hook!!

How does Peanut butter White Chocolate Cheesecake sound??? If I can master it by July I will make it and share it with you. We might even let Shar have a slice... LOL

Sam

Di Broeren said...

Hi Ali
So wonderful to hear about your accomplishments. Congratulations again! I can relate you the post comp fluid : ) My feast ends with a final dinner tonight, then back on track.

Hope you tooth is better soon.
Love
Di

Em said...

Happy mothers day hun,
Hope you got spoilt rotton ;)
Em:)

Sue Heintze said...

Ali, you are amazing! Yet another amazing chick that I am so lucky to know :) You really should post your original before and now your after, so we can get the true story of where you have come from.

Sam - white chocolate peanut butter cheesecake - do you deliver from Perth to Melbourne, in October? :)) YUM that is my idea of heaven on a plate. Miss you!! Must catch up.