Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Well long time no post, lots to tell

I went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago due to absolute exhaustion, good news blood tests where reasonably good, might look into seeing a good naturopath if I can find one, mine left ACT quite a while ago and I miss her.

So due to exhaustion I had a couple of weeks off training and went over to Adelaide to spend a few days with family and gran. I really wanted to catch up with Jamie Lee, however the time flew and I stayed at my Aunt and uncles who care for my gran and I didn’t really go anywhere, just needed to be there I also needed to rest. So next time I am over Jamie, I will make sure I have transport and arrange to see you.

So I got a virus, and now I have a cold, but I feel okay, went back to the gym after a break for the first time on the weekend, my bum among other body parts are very sore, gotta love that.

I am a bit bummed about letting myself get so rundown, it certainly crept up in me, and Sam warned me, However, I have learnt a lot from the experience. My training and health has suffered from it, but they are getting back to normal, and it really brought home the need for balance and not trying to accomplish too much at once. I might have got it all done, but at a cost and because of it that is why I’m not competing in July, there is always next year!. I am trying to get back into the habit of meditation as this really helps ground me and keep me sane so to speak, also makes me sleep better.

Sue I am looking everywhere for the tape I promised you, I’ve obviously hidden it will send one as soon as I find it.

I got some good marks at both uni and tech, and needed the marks for uni, because I had bump up my overall mark for a particular subject. Application is in to Department of Education. Next year I want to teach relief so I still have some time for my kids especially Jacob as it is his last year before he starts school that will also give me a chance to implement some other things I want to do and have planned.

I have put on quite a bit of fat, (bugger) so I have to get rid of that. If I get tired that is when I look to food sure many can relate to that. I have a couple of comps in mind in the near future, not sure if I will do both, but definitely am aiming for INBA’s in ACT. They are just under 16 weeks away. So waiting to hear back from Sam, in regard to some questions I asked her.

I’m slowly building up my cardio and been back on my diet for a while now.

Kimmy if you read this I can’t get into your blog, hope you are well and I miss you!!

Slowly catching up with blogs, I am going to make an effort to be a bit more consistent in blogging, will help keep me focussed.

Still have not received professional pics from WNBF I am going to email and ring Danny Chou, the photographer just is not getting back to me after about 4 emails.

Train hard eat well and take care all

Alixx

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Hi babe, good to hear you are feeling better. Try my blog now and let me know if you can get in.
Kimmy

Ali said...

Hi How are you???
Yes it is great to feel better finally!!! have a cold but today was the first in a long while I could give cardio all I had :) felt great!!!!!! still cant get into your blog will email you, will you get it??

love Alixx