Tuesday, July 08, 2008


I am rocking!!! I can honestly say I have not felt so good for I cannot remember when, every day I am feeling better and better and it starting to physically show as well. I am learning more and more about nutrition and I doubt I will ever return to the way I ate before I started raw. I appreciate everyone is on a different journey, and everyone is on their own path ect…but shit....the crap we are lead to believe about nutrition is astounding. My training is rocking and my energy levels are just sky rocketing, so all is great in my world :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Ali, you are positively glowing my friend you can hear it in your voice. I am so happy that you've finally found a path that compliments your body so well. I am so happy for you. :o)

Lia xxx

Splice said...

What a wonderful post to stumble upon :-)
I'm so glad everything is going well for you Ali, you truely deserve it hun.
Deb

Miss Positive said...

Sounds like you have found the perfect solution - so good to hear you sounding so positive and happy!

Hilary xx

Sam D-M said...

Hi Ali,

You know how I feel about what you are doing :) It interests me intently. Would love for you to post some stuff up. I have been reading a book by Paul Chek, and I feel so strongly about what he writes. I have to tee up a time to have a phone convo with you, I think we have lots to talk about :)

Will email you soon.

Sam

Kristy said...

I love your positivity and energy...I want to find that myself...

Do you still eat meat etc? Where did you read about it? I find it a very interesting and a friend has recommended to me. I feel very tired alot...

Kimmy said...

Ali - I am back on the air with this wireless broadband. Glad to see you sounding so positive. I will try and ring you over the next few days and our Friday commitments can now begin:)
Live with Passion
Kimmy