Thursday, June 26, 2008

BEST RAINBOW EVER :)



Well I’m trucking along ABSOLUTELY WONDERFULLY!, still having my green juice and all raw food every day. I truly believe I may have found the best health option for myself, I have never felt so good!! It’s unbelievable!! At this point in my life I don’t know that I will eat animal protein ever again (or cooked foods). Every day I am feeling healthier and healthier, the foods I am eating are awesome. Over the last few months I have learnt so much about nutrition I DID NOT KNOW(still have heaps too learn). Somethings I have often suspected, but for whatever reason didn’t want to know or pursue the knowledge at the time. Along with this I am learning a whole lot of other incredibly informative and enlightening information. Also trying some super foods I have never had before like raw chocolate and goji berries smoothies, organic young coconut, hemp seed and oil (amazing nutritional properties all these foods have). Been dehydrating sprouted and soaked grains and making raw pizza, sprouted crakers, nut pastes, the list goes on, I think I’ve found my heaven :)I truly feel like I have come home.

I have just completed personal training two people as part of my assessment for my cert 4. One of them was my cousin; she is now going to join my gym which is great. Also we are both going to go on a raw vegan food, spiritual, meditative, yoga, enlightenment retreat in Hawaii at the end of the year. I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!! One of the guys presenting, is so remarkable and knowledgeable about health, raw food, nutrition, alchemy among other things the list goes on and on! and everything he writes and says just seems to resonate with me. He’s on fire! Funny it resonates with Jacobs’s dad as well, which is awesome because although we are not in a relationship we are great mates, I am so very happy as this means that Jacob will be influenced by both of us.

Life is a journey so here I am for the ride!!!
I have even started to mediate more regularly.

Funny how such a negative thing (my health situation recently) has lead to what I believe is the best thing that has happened for me since I can remember. I think it is no coincidence that things like this happen often in people’s lives.

Well have the BEST weekend ever, as I sure plan too!!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Ali, it is great to see you are doing so well. Can you let me in on your little secret? How can I work out what works for me? Is there anyone I could see to help me?

Hope you have a great weekend :)

RaeC said...

Hi sweetie,

It is so great to see you hitting your stride with your nutrition and learning about yourself. It's exciting to see you have found something that is working so well for you... keep up the great journey of self-discovery!!

Love Rae xxx

Kimmy said...

Hello - sorry sorry sorry - my internet provider said our service would be down for two days while they upgraded - it has been 2 weeks now and the message on the phone says they do not know how much longer it will be. Not a happy chappy. Been flat chat as per norm - so glad you are in heaven :). Wow your trip sounds fascinating. Will catch up soon I promise - I just wanted to pop in and say hi. Kimmy

Raechelle said...

Wow- how positive and wonderful for you! I've heard that the raw food diet can do that for a person-sounds really invigorating.
What a spectacular pic too! Great to hear you've found your niche!
good luck with it-stay healthy!