Tuesday, July 29, 2008

MID WEEK



Today I had the day off and re learnt how to co-ordinate at the food co op where I buy a lot of my organic produce.

I intend to work there on a regular basis. I love the atmosphere there and have not co ordinated since Joshua was around two and Dylan seven months. Quite some time oag!! LOL. Actually Dylan is 18 in just over a month. Jolly Gosh!!

Once I got home I made onion bread using flax seed, sesame seeds, onion, brags amino acid and few other things; kale chips using kale dipped in a dipping sauce with tahini, lemon, garlic coriander and cheese sticks using sesame seeds, brags amino acids, lemon juice and garlic put in a piping bag and piped out, all these items are then dehydrated on a very low temperature until ready. And no I don't eat them all at once!!! They all last very well and are just some of the foods I have been including in my diet. Will post some pics later in the week.

Yesterday I made the above carrot soup for Jacob using carrots, goji berries, lemon and orange juice blended in my high powered blender. It was delicious ;)

Enjoy the rest off your week

The picture at the top is something I drew a couple of years ago. Then I coloured it in with adobe photoshop.

3 comments:

Charlotte Orr said...

Those snacks sound yum! Enjoy the rest of your week!

Raechelle said...

I love the pic you drew and coloured in-very cool!

Sam D-M said...

Hey Ali Cat!

You sound like you've been cooking up a storm! Love reading about it :) keep it coming!

Sam