Sunday, February 03, 2008

QUIET SUNDAY

Yesterday I did a spin class; today I will go and do legs and cardio, quite humid here actually. I’ve been a bit tired for the past few days, not sure why.

I did Boot Camp again on Friday. It is so much harder too run on land compared to the machines at the gym; suppose that is one reason cross training is such a good idea, and doing different types and combinations of cardio can be important depending on your goals. I have BOOT Camp in the morning.

Schools go back tomorrow here in the ACT, so I suppose soon enough they will be in need of relief teaching so my life of leisure will soon be coming to an end, once again.

Found out my dates for uni study during the week, looks like a lot of it will be online combined with whole weekend workshops, will be interesting way to learn, I know myself and therefore I will have to be very disciplined with study, I can procrastinate when it comes to study and assignments, funny I generally never procrastinate when it comes to training. My family tells me I took far too much on last year, so I will think about listening to them this year and make sure not to allow myself to do this again.

Anyway I had better hit the gym, enjoy the rest of your weekend,

Eat well and train hard!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Busy week, quiet weekend and lot of study ahead. Situation normal for you by the sounds of it Ali.

Am I going to be seeing you around at any of the comps again this year?

Lia :o)

Anonymous said...

What are you studying at uni? Sorry for being nosey

Hope you have a great week

Cat

Ali said...

Lia, not sure at this stage, I'm off to have some testing done and see a naturopath this week in regard to myself, may come to the All Females in July, depends on the situation with my gran in SA:)


Not nosey AT All Cat, I'm going to do a Maters in inclusive education for autism, I'm a primary school teacher, I finished uni last year.

Magda said...

Hi Ali,

"bite off more than you can chew and chew like mad" I say. Good luck with getting relief teaching and fitting evrything in. The more you do, the more you can do, I reckon.

Cheers

Magda

Anonymous said...

Awesome that would be a really interesting course to do. Hope your studying goes well this year.

Spartze said...

All the best for the year ahead Ali, just take each day as its comes. Boot camp sounds cool :)

Em said...

Sounds like boot camp is really working well for you perhas I should give it a whirl :)
I think tired is in the air, I have been alittle flat myself not sure why, I think this weather doesn't help?
Good luck with your studies and have a great week :)
Em:)

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Ali, I can be a bit of a procrastinator when it comes to written work too. Hope you have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Will phone you tomorrow arvo Ali to organise us to catch up (prob Wednesday arvo if that suits!!)

RaeC said...

It's that danged humidity that is sapping all your energy!! I'm fine in just dry hot weather too, but the minute you add humidity my energy levels wane. Keep up the awesome work with your bootycamp hon xxx