Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Things are going great here, training and food wise, I just had to share this wonderfully insightful article I found that Cassandra Forsythe wrote, every girl should know about it, I'll never complain or think bad thoughts about my ab training again, I'll just prey the below happens from now on whilst doing them LOL. On that note I best get to bed and prey :) have a great day tomorrow everyone,


http://www.musclewithattitude.com/readArticle.do?id=1538908&cr=mwaTraining


Exercises You Should be Doing: The Coregasm


Men are really at a disadvantage when it comes to ab training.

Despite covering all the Eastern and Western European bases — weighted Swiss ball crunches, Russian twists, and Saxon side bends — the best they can hope for is a 6-pack of washboard abs.

Women, on the other hand, get something much, much better: sexual gratification.

Sexual gratification? Are you kidding me?

Not one bit.

Ladies, I'm going to let you in on something that some of you may already know, but were too embarrassed to tell anyone else about. For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of experiencing this little discussed subject, you're about to be fulfilled.

This secret is called the Coregasm and it's going to revolutionize your desire to exercise your abs.

I mean, what better motivation to work your core than if the end result is an "Oh, oh, Ohhhhh!"?

Yes, it's an orgasm that you can have anywhere, anytime without the use of any tool or any man.


Now don't get me wrong. We women still need our toys and we still love our men, but if we knew we could finish every workout with a smile on our face, wouldn't we start working our core more often?

You better believe we would! So, how do we actually do this and why hasn't someone told us about this before?


A brief history of the coregasm

The coregasm has probably been around since the advent of abdominal training for women. It's kind of like when you started masturbating when you were 7, but lied about it until you were 16.

It starts with just a little feeling of pleasure between your legs when performing certain core exercises, and then leads to a wonderful euphoria that sweeps over your entire body. Women who experienced this for the first time probably thought it was just a one-time gift, but then soon came to find out that they could reproduce it when they contracted their pelvic floor muscles in just the right way.

Women have likely been hiding this completely enjoyable, satisfying, knee-weakening, jelly-legs-inducing (sorry, I lost control of myself there for a second... ) experience, because they weren't sure that it really was happening, or because they thought someone would say they were sex-crazed or perverted. So, they kept their mouths shut.

Until now.

Just a few weeks ago, Adam Campbell of Men's Health posted about the "coregasm" on his blog. He'd co-authored an article with Alwyn Cosgrove of T-Nation who mentioned that he'd seen some interesting things in the gym through his many years of being a personal trainer. One of his observations was a female adult film star who would have an orgasm whenever she did hanging leg raises. Alwyn didn't think much of it, because, hey, she was an adult film star...

However, since that article, both Adam and Alwyn have received numerous emails from women telling them that they too have had this exact same experience (in his blog, he called it an "issue," but I would never categorize an orgasm — of the core variety or otherwise — as an "issue").

Some women would experience a coregasm when they were doing vertical knee raises, while others would have it while doing supine leg-lowering contractions. Either way, the coregasm was big news and women all over the country wanted to know more.

Fast-forward to today and you'll see that the coregasm is being talked about everywhere, from general gym gab to serious fitness forums (check out one such thread here: http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1457656) Some men are claiming that they too have a coregasm when they train abs, but I'm calling bullshit.

In any event, the coregasm is no longer something you have to hide. Tell all your girlfriends about it, and tease your man about it. No one needs to be left in the dark.


Give it to me, baby

If you're not interested in the Big "O" as a side effect of ab exercises, you can stop reading now. But, if you don't care that your face turns a little red (or redder) while doing leg raises, read on.

Every woman is a little different, but the basics behind the coregasm involve synchronized contractions of the lower abdominal, pelvic, and pubic muscles leading to increasing excitement and then a blasting surge of ecstasy.

One woman described her coregasm like this:

I have to be lying down and usually put a small towel or pillow under my lower back. I get the best "coregasm" when I lower my feet close to the floor. But my real secret, the thing that sends me to the moon and back is when I use my vibrator at the same time. WOW! It totally vamps up the intensity.

Now the additional vibrator probably wouldn't go over too well at your gym, but the basic idea of arching your back while slowly lowering your legs during bench knee raises could help you experience the coregasm.

I first had a coregasm while doing knee raises on the Vertical Leg Raise unit (and what a unit it is... ). Thankfully this apparatus was in the corner of my gym because when it happened, I just stayed hanging in one spot with my knees raised, closed my eyes, and savored every moment.

I don't think anyone caught on to what I was doing, but really, I didn't care. Needless to say, since that experience, the Leg Raise unit is my favorite piece of gym equipment. That experience was the beginning of what would become a meaningful relationship between me and "Vertie the Unit.

For most women, though, the most fruitful coregasm exercises are the ones that target your lower abdominal muscles (a.k.a. your orgasm-getters).

The coregasm doesn't happen right away, though. Almost like during intercourse, it takes a little while to build up. You'll most often get one after about the 15th rep — after a bit of fatigue has set in — of either hanging knee raises, hanging leg raises, or a supine leg-lowering bench exercise.

You don't really have to concentrate on it for it to happen, you just let your body take over and when it does, you'll know.

5 comments:

Em said...

WOW thats a great excuse to to the gym :)
Em:)

Splice said...

Just popped in to give you hugs :-)
Deb

Raechelle said...

Interesting article-LOL! Really makes doing abs a bit more inviting!

Anonymous said...

It's a great website isn't it and full of so many great articles Ali. :o)

little rene said...

Hi Ali!

Hope you are enjoying 2008 so far!

My "core" isn't really geared towards any kind of sexual pleasure at the moment LOL!

Actually I don't really think that I HAVE a core at the moment. It is more of a barrel!