Thursday, January 24, 2008

So my diet and training is going along well and I have done more Boot Camp classes. I can honestly say that I don’t think I have ever pushed myself quite as hard doing cardio before, I thought I had… but … no…last Wednesday I nearly vomited, must have been a lactic build up. I try not to think about them and just do them to the best of my ability, push and know that in one hour they will be over, and I will feel great for accomplishing them. Got another one at 6.30am in the morning.

Weights are going well and touch wood my shoulder has been holding out very well. If it plays up again I will have acupuncture instead of physio or oesteo.

My spin class has been cancelled for tonight so I will have to amuse myself with cardio after I train chest and tri’s.

I am slowly staring to see some of my muscle definition, or at least a glimmer of it ;) as this lovely layer of padding is beginning to come off….. that’s always motivating.

I have a pair of jeans and once I comfortably fit back into them I will decide where to go comp wise. I have put no pressure on myself at this stage as to what comp, federation, when or where; all depends on how my body responds.

Well I had better get on with it, have a wonderful nights girls!!

1 comment:

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Ali,
Great attitude with your thoughts towards competing. Those boot camp classes sound full-on!