Monday, January 14, 2008

BOOT CAMP

Had a great weekend, went to a mates birthday, hadn't laughed as much for ages, watched American Gangster, don't often rave about movies, however it was very well done I thought, and I really enjoyed it.

Did a spin class on Saturday and Legs yesterday, I got a great new program last week, really looking forward to getting my teeth into all of it. Did one of the leg day yesterday.

Nutrition over the weekend was good, on Saturday at the party I could have taken a bit more food as I stayed a lot longer than expected. I had a few nuts to compensate, but certainly didn't over do it.

This morning I did my first BOOT CAMP class, shit I thought I was fit .......my goodness we honestly worked at our anaerobic threshold for the whole hour (good for your metabolism, fitness and fat burning), gotta be good for ya'!!!...... she says .......now that it's over..... so it's all worth it. they are running three a week so I will hopefully do as many as I can fit in.

2 comments:

Em said...

Sounds like you are kicking butt hun :)
Hope your having a lovely day :)
Em:)

LizN said...

sounds awesome Ali :)

Hugs
LizN