Friday, January 18, 2008

FRIDAY ALREADY.

Well did another Boot Camp class this morning, so all up I did the three for the week. I am going to try and do all three each week.

Yesterday I did my chest workout, minus one exercise I have to get clarification on and a spin class. I have one leg day to go and will have completed my new program once through then. My abductors have been quite sore, probably due to the running in the Boot Camp classes. Tomorrow I will do spin. On Sunday I usually do legs, however I will probably do back as I will have done legs later today. My new program has legs twice a week.

So tomorrow it is 2 weeks down for sticking to nutrition and training. Been loving bean salad.

I have been sorting out all my relief teaching resources still got a way to go before it is all done, but will be thankful once it is out of the way. I got confirmation that I got into post grad studies for uni yesterday, so I got my enrolment into a masters degree sorted out, 'Inclusive Education in Autism'. Just waiting to find out lecture times, ect so I can work out a schedule. Tech starts back on feb 11 as well, This year tech is just one night a week, Wednesday, instead of three. That was madness last year. Hope it all fits nicely together.

Anyway have a great day everyone!!

3 comments:

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Alia, I'm doing legs twice a week at the moment too - hard work but it gets results! Have a great weekend!

Raechelle said...

Hi Ali! Good work on sticking to your program!
I do both upper body and lower body 2x's a week as well-just feels better to hit the body parts twice a week rather than once a week I think.
Have a great weekend!

Em said...

Good luck hun :)
I hope everything fits in nicely and that you still have time fofr you :)
Have a great week hun :)
Em:)